I thought I'd copy the news release below to Apex for those who didn't get it directly. I anyone has any interest in running with FRP or has questions, contact me through our website or Apexspeed.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

New Location

Star Race Cars, the creator and official parts supplier for the Pro Formula (PFM) cars, is happy to announce we have moved to a larger facility. Star Race Cars is now located at 1819 N Rosemont ST., Mesa, AZ 85205. The new building affords us space to store all our race cars, parts, and manufacturing under the same roof. The building is 11.5k sq.ft. with 8,000 of it as warehouse space.

Pro Mazda Class for Formula Race Promotions

Formula Race Promotions, owner of the Atlantic, F2000 and F1600 Championship Series, would like to invite you to join our Series in 2017, in a run group with (only) Formula Atlantic as part of our Atlantic Championship Series. This is a chance to race in a professional series with great track time and a minimum of bureaucratic issues. Here is the schedule for 2017:

April 28-30; VIR w/Pirelli World Challenge May 12-13; Mid-Ohio (Friday-Saturday event) June 8-11; Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course w/SVRA June 30-July 2; Mid-Ohio July 28-30; Pittsburgh International Race Course (freshly repaved) Aug 26-28; Summit Pt (also fresh pavement) Oct 6-8; New Jersey Motorsports Park w/Trans Am

Main web page is: http://www.Formularacepromotions.com

Class eligibility: All Pro Mazda cars per the current spec under FA, and a modified version of the MRTI Pro Mazda rules (currently being edited).

Run group: With Atlantic Championship Series; 2 races per weekend (40 min races), 2 qualifying sessions (20 min), 2 practice sessions (30 min), minimum of 3 hours of track time per weekend.

Tires: Spec Hoosier tires, limit of 8 per weekend from the start of qualifying, all other sessions free.

Any driver interested, please contact Formula Race Promotions above to sign up or get any further details.

Thank you,

Tutti Horak
Star Race Cars
Phone818)-934-7827
StarRaceCars.com
1819 N Rosemont
Mesa AZ, 85205