Liked: 1

Default PARTING Van Diemen RF/FR 96

I have decided to part out a VD RF/FR 96 I was originally wanting to sell complete. It came from Brian Stewart Racing in Canada, I had a chance to speak to him but he didn't have too much info on the car since he didn't keep records for the cars after a certain point. It has the dry sumped 2.0 liter Chysler engine ( $3000 basically just the value of the dry sump and Hewland LD200( $3000 ). The transmission has had the 1st and Reverse shift fork locked out and some of the components removed ( See Photos ) and there is some damage to 1st and reverse on the mainshaft but those are easily replaceable. I have all of the bodywork ( $1000 ) and also a MK Technologies quick jack( $300 ). All of the suspension arms( $85 each ) appear to be in good shape and the brake calipers ( $150 each )don't have any leaks ( ALCON Calipers all around ) No frame damage, the front and rear wing have damage though. This is a mono-shock car and the dampers and springs have no branding, Brian says he can help identify what they are when I speak to him later. Taking offers on parts so if anything interest you please don't hesitate to ask questions, I am motivated to move on from this so there can be good deals had. Everything is located in Hooksett, NH my email is malcolm.aus10@gmail.com I also have a complete A.R.T. Laser Toe Gauge with the case.$500 I Have added pricing to comply with forum rules, I am NOT firm on these numbers so please get in touch with any questions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Seriesmotorsport; 01.12.17 at 8:48 PM.

Liked: 7

Any idea if the front suspension arms are identical to the RF96?

Quote Originally Posted by DS HOCHEVAR View Post
    Any idea if the front suspension arms are identical to the RF96?
    I will take measurements and post for comparison.

Liked: 190

Default No price

Per ApexSpeed classified ad rules, all items must have an asking price.
    If you are parting out a car, you will need to list each item and price it (it's the rules).
    Please edit your original post to show a parts list and the price you are asking.
    Without pricing, the ad will be removed within 24 hours.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 20

Can you post picture of quick lift and ART laser .

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bonow View Post
    Per ApexSpeed classified ad rules, all items must have an asking price.
    If you are parting out a car, you will need to list each item and price it (it's the rules).
    Please edit your original post to show a parts list and the price you are asking.
    Without pricing, the ad will be removed within 24 hours.

OK I will add some sort of pricing to the post if thats what is needed. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny T. View Post
    Can you post picture of quick lift and ART laser .
    The quick jack has already sold.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 183

sent you a pm

Lots of interest but no commitments for anything but the quick jack yet, so basically everything is still available.

Liked: 10

you have a pm.
    let me know

Liked: 2

Default Price

How much for the rolling chassis with bodywork

13. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 229

Should this not be in the FS category? It is not an FC car, it is an FR96, literally nothing on the car will be the same as the VD RF96 cars people are thinking of. Really do not want to insult the seller as this may be a great X-Cross car or regional FS car with some work but it is not an F2000 car. Hope it finds a new home but that the buyer understands exactly what they are looking at. Sorry but just worried someone from our apex community may get a surprise.

Brian.

15. The following members LIKED this post:

I'm not sure I follow the logic. I posted photos of the car and everyone who has ask about items that "might" fit also ask for measurements beforehand. I have good responses from it being posted in FC and really don't see the issue. BTW I believe there were 2 or 3 other of the exact same car posted here prior ?? I believe they were sold as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fc99 View Post
    How much for the rolling chassis with bodywork
    As of right now all I can offer is the Chassis ( with or without the engine and trans ) and the bodywork. All of the suspension components have been sold. Let me know if you are still interested in anything.

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1262

I PM'd you days ago about the rear shocks... Are they gone?

Thread Information