Fallen Friend
    Liked: 19

Default 13" dia wheels needed

Hi all,

I need at least 3 10" wide x 13" diameter wheels for my Formula B project. One should be a revolution one-piece wheel if possible, the others can be 3-piece of various manufacturers. Tell me what you have!

Thanks,

Lee

Liked: 13

For Sale FA sized wheels for sale

Lee,

I have several sets of used, FA sized, one piece Mag Alloy center lock wheels -- both fronts & rears.

However, they are the "center lock style" with the "RALT RT-4" drive pin pattern & pin sizing. They also fit the RT-1 & the Swift DB-4 too.

If your interested here is the basic info.

One piece - center lock - 13 inch diameter -- Standard RALT RT-4 back spacing

Approximately sized -- Fronts 10 inches wide & Rears 14 inches wide.

Revolution brand one piece FA wheels. All are black in color.

All the one piece mag alloy Rears have the needed "bead lock screws" .

For the sets of 10" fronts, I have one set of 2 fronts that has bead lock screws and were media blasted & powder coated black & look new & one front set of 2 with NO bead lock screws that were media blasted & powder coated black & look new. If you wanted those 4 fronts only, that would be - @ $ 1,600.00.

prefer selling as car fit sets of 4 - ie ... 2 fronts & 2 rears.

I have a set of 2 fts & 2 rears matched set that are Media blasted & power coated black & look new with all 4 having bead lock screws -- set of 4 @ $ 1,600.00

In the Not any reconditioning category -- couple used sets of 4, Mag Alloy, rears have bead lock screws, one piece Revolutions @ $ 1,200.00 a set.

I have 3 sets of 14" rears in one piece Mag & 3 sets of 10" fronts in one piece Mag.
    Plus have 2 rear Jongbloeds in 14" rears.

Plus, also 2 more sets of other FA sized BBS or Jongbloed 3 piece wheels sets, all for RALT RT-4 & all are center lock style, Came off my RALT RT-4, with rain tires or old slicks on them. Those are $ 1,000 a set. None of 3 piece wheels have the bead lock screws.

E-mail me & I can send you some pictures, if your interested in anything specific ?

Or come on by the house up here when you want on some weekend to take a nice drive & check them out in person.

alfamike8277 at yahoo dot com.

Have a great weekend.

Mike
    Last edited by Malfred; 09.04.16 at 1:27 AM.

Vancouver at heart but Adelaide is where you'll find me
    Liked: 16

how about Chevron 10s and 14s ?

Liked: 13

For Sale RALT RT-4, RT-1 & Swift DB-4 Wheels

Sorry guys.

I have dozens of FA size 13" wheels, all 8" or 10" wide fronts & 14" & 15" wide rears - but they are all the RALT RT-4 or Swift DB-4 pattern or RALT RT-1 hub mount type & all are Center Lock style wheels.

Maybe you could have them machined to fit something else if it was close, but I am no expert on that endeavor.

So Sorry to say, I do not even know what the Chevron's use for the mount to the hub.

Thanks for asking.

I was just trying to help my old friend Lee here with some wheels for his project.

Good luck.

Mike

Thread Information