Liked: 1

Wanted To Buy Looking for formula vee or fst to buy

I am looking for a formula vee or first. My son races karts and has done very well. Winning 2 championships. So we are now looking for a well sorted vee or fst.
    Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 855

The current owner of my old car, The Racer's Wage, is interested in selling it. It is a TOP NATIONAL car with an engine to match. I believe I was the last one to drive it 2 years ago. The car is located in Dawsonville, GA. This car was built in 1989 and won the FV Championship in 1992. It has MANY National wins and Divisional Championships as well as a number of Runoffs podium finishes to it's credit. There is also a reasonable collection of spares that go with it.

If you are interested in this quality of car, email me and I can put you in contact with the owner.

Steve, FV80
    Steve at WedgeRacing dot com.
    Steve, FV80
    Racing since '73 - FV since '77

Default Thank you

Thank you Steve! For now let me see if there are any others out there. I am hoping for a non wedge body style.
    However, I appreciate you responding to the post

Thanks again!!

Best
    Marty

Liked: 72

Maybe you should be more specific about what you're looking for and your budget. There's plenty of cars out there looking for buyers. If you are not familiar with vees, I'd suggest you contact Bob Neumeiester or Mike Palermo. They're both great experienced Colorado vee guys who could help you. If you PM me, I will give you contact info.
    The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views and opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR. thanks, Brian McCarthy, BOD area 9.

Default Vortech

FOR SALE -- Vortech with Noble National Engine built by Bill Noble named Whitey. Manufactured by Rod Stout. From 2001-2006 the Vortech took first in National SCCA FV races. Car located in North East Texas.
    - Spares include Rod Stout drum to drum front beam

- Rear suspension components

- New front nose and rear body panel

- Bounea exhaust

- New wheels, new slicks, and rain tires

- 26k plus invested into this car

To make an offer contact Danny at 318-470-5203
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 50

Most Vees and FST's are usually listed here:

http://www.sracing.com/ForSale/forsale.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 1fasmf View Post
    I am looking for a formula vee or first. My son races karts and has done very well. Winning 2 championships. So we are now looking for a well sorted vee or fst.

Thanks.
    Jim
    Jim
    859-252-2349 or
    859-339-7425
    http://www.sracing.com

Liked: 2

Vortech. Cost?

Liked: 0

We have a nice Club Ford, which is what the same as they use as a school car in Bertil Roos, great car with a large spare package. It is located at VIR if you wanted to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Vortech. Cost?
    Asking $19,500
    Last edited by vortech; 04.04.16 at 2:29 PM.

Liked: 502

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65660

Solid entry level car. You can't go wrong to see how you like V/FST with this one.......

Three grand for a race ready FST ! It would be over half this amount to rent a car like this for a school weekend.....just saying. Not my car, but I know the seller and he is honest and a great guy. This one isn't going to win against some more developed FSTs, but isn't 20K either. I think the car is at least half price and that is why it hasn't sold.....folks are of the "What's wrong with it?" mindset. Answer..... nothing. I'm about two hours north of this car. If anyone wants to buy, it could be stored in my shop and if you want to take a day or two off, we can go through it , or I could provide trackside service for a PASA event locally with the car......free, expenses only. Jeremy is straight and what he tells you is what it is.
    Last edited by marshall9; 04.05.16 at 9:25 AM.

Please drop me an e-mail. I've tried to PM you but I don't think it worked. I am located close to Denver and might have what you are looking for or can help in your search. I have contact numbers for most of the Vee folks in Colorado.

Phil Holcomb
    holcopa at Yahoo dot Com

Default Looking for formula vee or fst to buy

Quote Originally Posted by holcopa View Post
    Please drop me an e-mail. I've tried to PM you but I don't think it worked. I am located close to Denver and might have what you are looking for or can help in your search. I have contact numbers for most of the Vee folks in Colorado.

Phil Holcomb

holcopa at Yahoo dot Com

Give me a call about a fv
    Thanks
    Marty Frank

970-389-5068

I have my '91 Mysterian M2 for sale. Reliable National Noble engine with shortbox. 10 races in 2015 Mid-States Conference with no DNF's. 5 gal ATL fuel cell new 2012. Tall rollbar. Porterfield brakes. Belts good till 12-2018.
    $7500 for car and I'll throw the 6'x12' enclosed trailer with new tires in for free.
    Car is located in Houston area.
    If interested send PM.

Doug McKie
    McKie@sbcglobal.net

Liked: 10

Default Front running Mysterian for sale

Quote Originally Posted by 1fasmf View Post

Thanks.
    I am moving on to a FF, my Mysterian is ready for the Runoffs in OH, but needs a new owner/driver
    Skip 949-413-5789

Thread Information