Liked: 5

Default Van Dieman RF93 - SOLD

After several years of intense fun and excitement, I've decided to retire from the car and concentrate more fully on my helmet painting business and my role in CFR. The past few years in this car have been a blast with many new friends made, new things learned very time I touched the car, and I managed to scare myself several times by pushing myself(and I'm one of those guys not smart enough to scare easily!).

The car is a 1993 van Diemen RF93 with an Elite engine ( I have the original build sheets), a Hewland LD200 gearbox, and quite a few spares as listed below. The car and I managed to squeak out a regional championship runner-up spot in 2012 and 2013, and in 2014 we won the regional championship. The '93 is one of the wider chassis and it fits me nicely-I'm 6'-1" and 225 lbs. It's snug and I don't move around at all while driving.
    The car has Halon, Racequip belts good through the end of this year, and a current annual. It has an AIMPOINT data system ( I think it's GOLD), front adjustable roll bar, brake bias adjuster, AMB transponder, full-width GYRODNAMICS diffuser, a bead seat built for me, PERTRONIX ignition, rev limiter, and is wired for a Motorola radio. Halon bottle is under the knees, battery is in the nose with an external power plug. Also includes a hand cart for the grid with a jump start battery, fire extinguisher, umbrella holder, and small tool box.
    This being my first race car sale, I'm not sure what else to say other than listing all the stuff that comes with it so here it is...

Spare crush box parts/patterns
    2 radiator covers, left and right
    2 new radiators
    2 new rear A-arms
    1 nose tip mold (this is apparently the part that gets banged the most)
    1 set of used pistons w/rods
    1et of used pistons w/pins
    1 spare gearbox rear cover
    4 coil spring adjuster collars
    1 original Elliott gauge panel W/gauges and leads
    1 PII data system w/some sensors and leads
    4 brake discs
    3 half shafts
    several spare stub axles
    1 spare oil pump w/mount
    1 narrow diffuser
    3 complete sets of different wings plus parts
    10 sets of LD200 gears
    1 spare flywheel w/several ring gears
    1 spare starter
    1 spare distributor
    1 stainless muffler and hanger

There's more but it's mostly smaller stuff.

Trailer: 2002 Haulmark Homestead 16 x 7, barns doors on the rear (includes ramps), tandem axle, AIR CONDITIONER on roof (works REALLY well down here in Florida), inside has all electric in conduit, has outlets and breaker box, fluorescent lighting and multiplug strip around the interior for chargers, etc. Has tire rack, shelves for coffeemaker and microwave (both included), 5KW generator on tongue (needs a little work on recoil starter if I don't get it done before sale). Trailer has external plug for incoming 120VAC power so you don't have to leave doors open. Has misc. tracks, racks, tie-downs. Recent tires.
    Sale includes custom helmet paint job-I own and do all the work at HelmetWorks so I can offer this and with all the new helmets coming around next year, well, I'm just sayin'...lol.

Asking $15,000.00 for the package and will not separate until the sale of the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 06.05.16 at 8:26 AM.

Liked: 19

Default Just The Car & Spares

Looking to move into a Continental, don't need the trailer. Price of just car and spares?

$14,000.00 I don't consider the trailer anything special, pretty much a box on wheels and a way to get the car where I need it to go.

Default Rf93 sold

Car is sold, going to a great new home.
    Thanks, APEXSPEED!

Thread Information