Liked: 177

Default 18' enclosed trailer - SOLD

I have a custom enclosed trailer on dual axle 3500lb axles with electric brakes on one axle. I estimate it to weigh about 1700# and has an hydraulic ram jack in the front that tilts the trailer for extremely easy loading/unloading of cars with VERY low ride height. We used this on my FE car with ride heights as low as 17mm and did not need any ramps of any kind. Has "D" mounts recessed on the floor. Currently has an electric winch and marine battery installed that comes with the trailer if I get the asking price but will be removed otherwise.

Tires are older but have plenty of tread. There is a side door on each side which is identical to the door in the picture.

The plastic lenses on the side visible in the picture are actually running lights. The trailer is very visible at night which is great for road safety.

Also, the trailer has welded in tire racks along each inside wall and each will hold a full set of FE/FC wheels/tires with a little room to spare. They can be a pain in the but to navigate around but work well for providing more floor space for tools and such. They can easily be removed if necessary.

Dimensions

Length 18'
    Width 7'
    Inside Height approx 5'

Ball size is 2 5/16

$2300 or best offer.

317-496-4893

I can deliver for a nominal fee or meet part way if you are too far out. Trailer is a little dirty from winter storage but can be cleaned right up.

Last edited by Bill Bonow; 09.13.16 at 6:41 AM.
    I race communist race cars.

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling, there are rules." - Walter Sobchak

Picture of the inside just after installing tire racks. I can remove them from trailer if wanted.

Negotiable on price!

Liked: 553

Looks nice. Seems like a good price. Too bad you aren't closer.

When was it built? How old is it?

Thanks.

Ill meet ya half way for the price of gas and a meal

It was built in 2004 IIRC

It cleans up with soap and water yall.

Liked: 553

Thanks. I'll consider that and will let you know if I'd like to take you up on that offer.

It looks like Chattanooga, TN would be about half way.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
    Thanks. I'll consider that and will let you know if I'd like to take you up on that offer.

It looks like Chattanooga, TN would be about half way.

:-)
    Im available this weekend.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Still available. Now asking $2200 Great trailer for the price!

!!!!CLEARANCE SALE!!!!

If I can get the trailer sold and paid for by this weekend I will take a considerable drop in price. Call/text me for more info. It's sitting in my drive way and needs to go!

Inside dimensions are

18' inside length
    6'1" inside width at ramp door
    56" inside height

42.5" tongue length

Looks like it is sold. Will ipdate once its gone. Will be making donation once transaction is complete. Thx Apex!

Thread Information