Contributing Member crowe motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 34

Default Van Diemen RF00 F1000 wide track

I will probably regret posting my car for sale but here is goes. The reason is after the Florida Majors and NOLA I am qualified for the Runoffs. My plan is to drive another car available to me for the Runoffs in F1000 and plan to qualify in P2 for the Runoffs as well.

Just in time for the first F1000 Championship Series event at Road Atlanta March 20th weekend, VIR April 16/17 and the remaining series races.

Just attended the Florida Nationals at Homestead and Sebring. Car set a new Homestead track record and Majors win on Saturday in race one and was second on Sunday. Qualified 2nd at Sebring with a 4th due to bad start caused by a P1 and 2nd in race two. I had not been in the car since March 2014. NOLA March 7/8 we had two firsts and a track record. Car also holds track record at Palm Beach from 2013 Nationals. The car is the best it's ever been with new Taylor diff and fresh shock rebuild. It has taken me several years to assemble all the right pieces for this car.

I have raced many classes over the years and found F1000 to be one if not the lowest cost class you can run with incredible performance.

FOR SALE
    Van Diemen RF00 F1000. The newest VD F1000 chassis conversion and probably the most developed Van Diemen in F1000. This style chassis is still dominant in F2000 and has many wins in F1000. This has the latest version Nova conversion chassis/HRP rear body and air box.
    Full CDS data system with GPS.
    Flat Shifter Expert with No lift shift/auto blip and paddle/bump downshift.
    New OMP HANS belts installed 1/2015.
    New Taylor differential newly manufactured and installed 1/2015 with all new sprockets and chain.
    Wide track suspension with proper wide track steering rack.
    Gundrilled axles.
    Just rebuilt Penske 8670 3 way shocks from SRP installed 1/2015.
    4 weekend old new Fast Forward Billet radial mount uprights with all new bearings/hubs/drive pins/suspension blocks all assembled by Fast Forward etc. mounted with new PFC Z55 Performance Friction radial mount Aluminum Calipers and new PFC rotors.
    New master Cylinders (less than a year old) not rebuilt with spare master cylinders with rebuild kit.
    3 weekend 08 Suzuki wet sump with latest version wet pan with forward pick up. This was out of a parted out bike with less than 2k miles when installed (not a wrecked bike)
    Custom made oil and water coolers. Never any overheating issues.
    Daytona air fuel sensor system that reports Air Fuel on CDS. GDRE flashed ECU.
    New headers with Jet Hot coating 2013 and rear exhaust made in 2014 to eliminate need for muffler.
    2 sets - Magnesium center Jongbloed wheels 7/8.5" rims with mounted low cycle slicks. I run 7 and 8" Slicks (sometimes 9" rears)
    1 set - Magnesium center Jongbloed 6/8 with New Hoosier rain tires (We run smaller rain tires than slicks that fit 6/8 rims)
    1 set unmounted hand grooved intermediate Hoosier R25's scrubbed as slicks then grooved with one rain cycle.
    Full Carbon Fiber nose/attentuator with new never installed spare carbon fiber nose. This nose allows for a full plane wing.
    Carbon fiber rear attentuator with new never installed spare rear carbon fiber attentuator.
    With this nose and rear attentuator set up the car had the fastest trap speed of any F1000 at the 2013 Road America Runoffs.
    Pennon front wing (full plane) with whizzy bits including dive planes, two sets of Pennon high DF and low DF winglets and Pennon vortex generating end plates.
    Rear Pennon lower wing (longer than stick VD) with Pennon end plates.
    Diffuser is made to maximize F1000 rules.
    Roll hoop modified with through holes for lifting bar and welded in tow hook.
    Van Diemen side head bolsters.
    Two sizes front sway bars with in car push pull cable with Comprent indexed adjuster.
    Two sizes rear sway bars.
    Front and rear jacks.
    Two chassis stands.
    Custom lightweight ceramic insulated heat shield sandwiched with light weight aluminum.
    Fuel cell reconditioned by Hartwig Aeronautics in 2013.
    AMB hard wired transponder.
    Dell dedicated Lap Top for CDS downloads with past information/CDS manual books.
    Full set up info and info on all systems.
    Alignment Bars
    Will provide 2 new chains with new master links.
    Multiple spring sets all you need.
    Sprockets all you will need front and rear.
    Composite light weight side plates to streamline rear chassis.
    Light weight Ballistics battery
    Add: 3/26 Just ordered new HRP Diffuser with strikes to be installed so spare developmental high downforce diffuser will be included.
    Add: New water jet cut floor for future chassis refresh.
    $39,000 as detailed above.

Spares available:
    Complete set of wide track suspension
    2nd 08 Suzuki motor 3 weekend old ready to go with latest version wet sump pan and all fittings. The only reason I changed motor is to benchmark performance of motor in the car. This was a donor motor with less than 2,000 miles.
    3rd 08 Suzuki motor with valve issue (rebuild or future parts motor)
    Spare throttle body and starter.
    Spare lower Van Diemen wing element.
    Spare upper rear Van Diemen two element assembly complete.
    Spare rear wing end plates.
    Spare front wing end plates.
    As mentioned above spares include new carbon fiber nose and new carbon fiber rear attentuator/wing mount.
    Some front wing spares of misc Pennon Whizzy bits including dive planes.
    Miscellaneous spares/parts/tools such as suspension shims, tripod, tripod carrier, tripod boot, Chain tools, Power commander, spare heim joints, jam nuts and related suspension parts and more I cannot remember.

Spares listed above $5,000.

If you need a trailer I would consider selling my 2006 20’ x 8.5’ Enclosed trailer. Trailer is rivitless with full aluminum interior with Diamond plate floor, full aluminum/stainless workbench with mounted 5 drawer tool box under workbench, shore power, outlets, Florescent lights, loaded with pit pal stuff including two tire racks, nitrogen tank mounting brackets, and aluminum loading ramps for $5,500.

I will not sell the spare engines or trailer before the car sells.

Michael Crowe
    270-585-twenty three hundred
    Last edited by crowe motorsports; 05.01.15 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Add new HRP Diffuser and floor

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 896

This is a great car and can win any race with a top driver. Probably the best NovaRace conversion out there.
    We would get it but have a new car coming very soon.
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Default Van Diemen F1000 wide track

I can deliver car to Road Atlanta next week or VIR in April for the Majors/F1000 Championship Series Events.

I would also assist you with familiarization of maintaining and running the car over the weekend if needed.

Default Van Diemen F1000

Results from Atlanta shows the Van Diemen can run with the best.

Just updated original post with items I forgot.

Also I just ordered a new HRP Diffuser for car. So package will include a spare developmental rear diffuser built for maximum downforce allowed by F1000 rules. in fact I think it makes too much downforce for higher speed tracks.

Default Van Diemen F1000 wide track

I could assist with delivery for a reasonable distance or could deliver to Mid Ohio Majors May 29 weekend. I can assist you with familiarization in running the car as needed.

Ad has been updated with the addition of a New HRP Citation F1000 diffuser made to fit the Nova configuration with strakes. Also added is a new water jet cut chassis floor for future refresh.

Default Van Diemen F1000

Customized to your needs. I can package this car with or without motor(s) and whatever select items and or spares you may desire at a reduced cost.

Classifieds Super License Messenger Racing's Avatar
    Liked: 160

Default Race weight

What does the VD weigh in race config?

Thanks,

JM
    RaceDog
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe, Texas USA

Default Van Diemen F1000 RF00 Wide Track car

For Sale or Rental

Time to get ready for 2016 season!

This car is still for sale with or without the engine package and can be packaged with what ever spares you desire. Turn key car with basic spares at a reduced price $29,500. Enclosed trailer also available.

Car (if not sold) is also available for rental at Majors/Regionals in SE and up to Mid Ohio.

Car is in the Atlanta/North Georgia area.

Michael
    270-585-twenty-three hundred

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information