Liked: 0

Continental Motorsport Services / Continental Crossle' will be at Mid Ohio on Saturday of the EWC. If you need any parts, please call by Friday afternoon. We will be happy to deliver. We will not be bringing our trailer to this event.

I've had to cancel my entry for this race. My thumb was injured at Mid Ohio on July 3rd. The orthopedic doctor has finally determined that the ligaments are torn. Surgery is scheduled for Sept 29th. As much as I want to race at this event, I know it is not worth the risk of further damage.

Continental will be at the Runoffs beginning on Wednesday, September 15th. As soon as we arrive at the track, the store is open.

Continental Motorsport Services

Jennie Morsch
    CFF # 45

Liked: 0

Continental's toll free number is 888.459.4588.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Ouch! Good luck with your surgery, and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Larry Oliver
    Larry Oliver

Thread Information