Liked: 69

After playing with two DSR's this season, I have decided to offer the Prince for sale and focus on our Wheeler chassis. The Prince has been configured for B-Mod autocross / Solo II. It is an 80" wheelbase car, 60" overall width and is right at minimum weight. Most all the hard work is done. Some details remain, but it is a VERY solid car.

1989 Prince SR5 DSR (one of one) Includes homologation certificate and logbooks to day one)
    2002 Yamaha YZF R1 w/Power Commander V & Auto Tune (car comes with spare complete low mile motor as well)
    Taylor Racing Torsen type limited slip differential & mount (original spool type diff included w/car)
    Wheels: 3 pc modular of unknown manufacturer, 6” F, 8” R – spare set of steel wheels (same sizes) included
    Koni Shocks
    New molded plastic “enduro fuel cell” installed by P.O.
    New AGM battery this year
    Includes misc spare suspension pieces (and stuff) along with original rear wing and mounts.

Pat Prince tells me he still has all the drawings and can reproduce parts for tha car if needed. Car was weighed last year and was at minimum with 200 lb driver and full tank of fuel. Over the winter the engine was lowered and moved to the left and forward. Also, as much wiring and misc components were moved to the left side of the car for better balance (Right Hand drive but with RH shifting as well). I have not had the car back on the scales this year.

$16,000 or offers. Car is in Columbus, OH and I would prefer not to ship it. I MAY be able to help with delivery.

Photos available - craig71188 "at" hotmail dot com.

Links to more (hi-res) pictures here:
    http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/jc...Sports%20Racer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Craig71188; 09.19.15 at 8:45 AM.
    Craig Butt

I'm in a little better shape on the car than first thought - will entertain offers.
    Craig Butt

SOLD! Gone to PA...maybe to a hill climb next year.
    Craig Butt

Thread Information