Liked: 610

Default GLC #4, Waterford Hills

Rain (Sat) is a great equalizer, as Bruce macDonald had the fastest race lap while winning CFC for Saturdays race and was all over the FC winner of Steve Myers.
    Sunday was great for racing. Sunny, yet cool air temps made it easy on the driver's and engines both.
    Sundays winners were Tyler Woods (CFC) and David Howe (FC), while a couple of our FC competitors had chassis issues and did not run.
    Great to see Doug Brown and Jim Doparik racing again.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 9

Default GLC #4, Waterford Hills

Although the weekend had it's struggles for us, it was definitely a great time. The racing was close all weekend, and it was interesting due to the weather changes. I have to thank my pit crew for the weekend, Curtis, Bruce, Gordy, Steve from Composite Component Engineering, Bill, and Keith, and everyone else who helped throughout the weekend. I am looking forward to Mid-Ohio to close out the season, and I hope to see you all there.

Liked: 127

Congrats guys on a successful weekend! Bruce is always fast in the rain... have some great pictures of us racing through a downpour in turn six one year. Awesome. Steve is always at the top of the list at Waterford - rain or shine - no surprise about that guy! Also congrats to Tyler and David. Waterford is a tough place to finish, let alone win a race like the GLC at that track. As we can all attest, you AND the race car need to be ready to endure a bunch of laps to take a checkered flag there.

Good luck at Mid Ohio! Sorry I can't be there. This work thing will get in the way!

Rob Allaer
    FC #52

Contributing Member
    Liked: 39

Thanks to all that came to race.....I had a GREAT time...until I didn't (LOL). Ran well on Saturday...then the "mistakes"...got me. Rocker arm falling off?? REALLY?....Still had a great time with some exciting racing......Thanks To Keith for the support! GOOD luck Rob, at the Run-offs!!!!!! Bruce

Liked: 610

Default Glc #4

Quote Originally Posted by rallaer View Post
    Good luck at Mid Ohio! Sorry I can't be there. This work thing will get in the way!

Rob Allaer
    FC #52
    Forget that work thing, we want another Run-offs success !

From your friends in the GLC series, Best Of Luck.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 95

Default Glc

Sorry Corey and I have not been present more. It is close to our hearts still. Wrote Rob a week ago wishing him the best. Go #52! Tim will have a monster car so he needs us pulling for him!
    Helping my grandson (3rd Gen) w/kart racing for first season. Since you asked we have a lead in the championship of over 1800 points! Runnin Rotax TAG senior class even though he is 14 (should be 16) and he is 6ft 1in and 220lbs. We really should have no prayer as he has no prior experience whatever. Not to mention we are WAY overweight! He can't wait to run Waterford next year in Rotax! Don't know if he will fit the VD or not but he
    is asking already!
    Congrats to all competitors and especially Dave Howe. First year and first win in our old car.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Thread Information