Thread: Solo Vee

Liked: 0

Default Solo Vee

Solo Vee lives matter!
    Come on guys , sign up

Liked: 309

Default 2015 Solo Nationals CM Entry...

Looks like CM entry for the 2015 Solo Nationals is missing a few entries that will raise the total from the 14 today (7/31/15) to 17 if the all 1xx/xx combinations play out :

http://www.scca.com/events/1975836-2...hip/entry_list

If that is the case, entry will stand at 14 FF / 3 SoloVee. I do expect a few more FF entries (RayT, EricC, Brandon/Krystal) not sure about any more SoloVee's...
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 310

Since no one has responded to my request for a co-driver for John Powell, there won't be a 165. I expect there will be several entries this week before the fee goes up.

Liked: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
    Since no one has responded to my request for a co-driver for John Powell, there won't be a 165. I expect there will be several entries this week before the fee goes up.
    Arrrgh! I wish I could do this ! Schedule and budget wont allow it.
    TeamFRD-1988 Van Diemen RF88-1267 FF1600 Solo:CM#99/199 http://yspect8.weebly.com

Liked: 9

I was doing a count this evening and thought we should have 3 Clements, 2 Lavenders, Ray, Don, plus 2 co-drivers. I'm hoping that Mari and Krystal run in Ladies to make a class of three there. My wife really doesn't want to run by herself. So, I guess I'm hoping for 21 open / 3 ladies.

And somebody drive Lynn's car to warm tires for John. The car is faster than we made it look in May and deserves to get driven.

Andy

Liked: 99

We'll likely be registering tonight. We'll reg Krystal in Ladies to see if we can get 3... but she enjoyed Open so much the last 2 years there are no guarantees!!!

Brandon

Liked: 9

I bugged Eric last night and voila... they are now registered. Up to 17 in open plus 2 in ladies.

Andy

Liked: 0

SoloVees do matter! Signed up and will be there all week.

Collin
    42 CM
    64 BobsyVanguard SoloVee

Thread Information