I just received this via email so I thought that I would share it
For a limited time, enroll in any 1-Day Racing School, 1-Day Driving School OR an Introduction to Racing School and get the second seat for 50% off! This is the perfect bundle to get two of your loved ones in a car or to treat yourself with an extra seat to give!

Don't miss out on this offer! Seats at your preferred location will fill up fast. We are thrilled to have been your racing school of choice for 40 years!

The One Day Driving School: the best program to teach the survival skills needed to safely handle today’s challenging road conditions over the course of one full day. Using time tested racing techniques, everyone in the family can benefit – from the teenage driver to the more experienced enthusiast. Participants have the time of their lives – and learn the skills that could save them!
The One Day Racing School: the perfect program for the person new to racing. This day long experience allows the driver to experience the Formula Skip Barber 2000 open wheel single-seater car OR the MX5 Cup Car on one of America's iconic race tracks
The Intro To Racing Program: the easiest way to hop in the driver’s seat of a formula car and sample what the world of Skip Barber Racing has to offer. Get the basics in a short classroom session and then head to the track for formula car or MX5 Cup Car lead-follow sessions
Enter Promo Code: LuckyYou15
Offer Ends Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 7 p.m.