Liked: 295

Default WTB 20 to 28' enclosed trailer

Will pay a reasonable price. Will consider an older trailer. Must be sound and ready to use with minor repairs. I'd love to find something for 2500 to 3000. I'm in Lafayette Indiana.

I'm going to pick up a race car in the Milwaukee area so buying a trailer up that way would work.

Tom Walgamuth
    765 49zero zero275

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

after you take delivery of your new ride show us a pic (your yellow car was great looking!)

Contributing Member
    Liked: 210

Default 2002 Pace American

If your budget allows $4500, this one is less than one hour northwest of Milwaukee:

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65429

The craigslist links have expired. I assume its available as it is still in his possession. Contact Corky directly.

Default Its yellow too!

Its not quite as slick looking as the Reynard but it has its own brutally frank aesthetic.

Can't seem to load the pic. Here is a link to the ad in SCCA forum:

http://www.sccaforums.com/forums/aft/446421

Contributing Member
    Liked: 81

Congrats on your new D-Mod ride!
    If I can ever get back there with my aging little D-Mod bugger, I'll obviously have to work that much harder to stay close to the pointy end of the field.

Liked: 8

Default Wtb trailer

Wished I had a trailer for sale. That is a worthy change in cars, good luck. We like!!!!!

Liked: 208

Would a 20' by 7' Haulmark work? In good condition, new tires, ready to go.
    Ralph Z
    1968 Alexis Mk14 Formula Ford

Thanks for the positive comments. I am like a schoolboy ready for his first date and having to wait. I cannot pick it up until the barn door in Wisconsin thaws enough to get the car out.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 111

Default Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jeffords View Post
    If your budget allows $4500, this one is less than one hour northwest of Milwaukee:

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65429

The craigslist links have expired. I assume its available as it is still in his possession. Contact Corky directly.
    Howdy!

I will let the trailer go for $4k. Its well built and has a nicely finished interior. I haven't refreshed the ad as I might just use it this summer (Cant justify selling it any cheaper)
    Cj

BTW: Thanks Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Z. View Post
    Would a 20' by 7' Haulmark work? In good condition, new tires, ready to go.

Thanks. I think I will hold out for an 8 or 8.5' wide trailer.

I bought a trailer today. Its 26' and well used but seems in good condition. It doesn't appear to leak, and the lights and brakes work. Suspension seems fine too twist tube axle. Its a flat top 2004 Haulmark. It needs new tires. I got it for $4,550 including all taxes and four new tires loose. I bought it from a big dealer at us 36 and IN 43 near Greencastle.
    I had looked at all the trailers that they had up ready to go and the best deal was a 24 foot used for $5200 asking. Disappointed I headed home.
    As I left I looked once more at their trailers and spotted a few older ones that they had not mentioned but they looked ok so I turned around and asked about this one. He named me an as is price on it saying they just got it in and had not even really checked It out.
    So I went and checked the lights and brakes and towed it up to the office and parked it where he could not see I had hooked it up and went in to do a little negotiating.
    He did go look at it and made a comment about pricing it too low but he did honor his price and sold me four tires for his cost. It seems in good shape and even has an awning on the side.

Thanks all!

12. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information