Liked: 1

Wanted To Buy WTB: Cash for Stohr WF1 Spare Parts!

Looking for spare new & used Stohr WF1 parts. Maybe you have an extra rear wing upper assembly, or geartronics under the bed for example, just collecting dust and taking up space that you are ready to unload?

Looking for:

- 2nd Generation Aero Parts (Floors, Front Splitters, Skirts, Wings, Clam Shells, etc. - runoffs fire & crash damage ok!)
    - Suspension bits
    - Drive train- Gears, Chains, Diffs, etc.
    - GSXR1000's, Internals, Fuel Cells
    - Spare Chassis
    - Electro/Pneumatic Shifters such as Geartronics.
    - Stop Fast Parts- carbon ceramic / titanium brake calipers
    - Pit Equipment

Bottom dollar paid, but prompt funds are guaranteed! Certainly an open, unique opportunity to also give the gift of speed this holiday season.
    Last edited by johnhudakracing; 02.12.17 at 1:59 AM.

Liked: 10

Here's an entire car and spares.

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66299

Feff

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Feffman View Post
    Here's an entire car and spares.

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66299

Feff
    Wow. Sorry to hear about your back Mark. That would have been a nice ride for those MVP track days for sure. I wish you the best moving forward.

Whenever I've had two race cars in my life thou- you know it almost always ended in me just needing twice as many spare parts! I just let my FB go, and I still very well may pick up a second car as a 'backup' moving forward if the right opportunity arises. However, as of today, I think I'm just looking to bolster my inventory and get myself on the community notify list so I know what's floating around.

Cheers,

J

Thread Information