Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

For Sale Firman RFR F1000 cars for sale :2013 Spec -Factory Team cars

Firman RFR F1000 cars for sale : 2013 Spec - Factory Team cars.

I have 2 identical Factory team cars that are identical in all aspects and powered by GDRE Suzuki K8 engines. Both cars are fully updated to 2013 factory specifications and running proper BRD dry sump oiling systems. These are 1 owner cars from day one by me with the entire history from the first race on each car provided with complete SCCA car logbooks.

It is hard to see these cars go up for sale. Over the past year working nearly full time in the motorsports industry, I have spent my time engineering for many teams and being a part series owner for the www.USF1000.com championship. With all of the associated travel, managing my own cars leaves me virtually no time to race these cars. One day I will be back into racing quality cars like these.. But there is no point keeping cars just sitting in the garage when a new owner is out their waiting to enjoy every minute of this great class of race cars.

Both Factory Firman Team cars were run on a “no expenses spared” program on build / maintenance / operation and updated routinely through each season as updates/upgrades became available direct from the factory.

Referrals/references: I have available upon email request a dozen referrals / contacts from current USF1000 series drivers and teams who can personally attest to the level of quality of these cars and how they were operated trackside.

Contact info: Please do not hesitate to email or call direct 24/7 with any questions : please - only serious inquiries.

email@nicholasbelling.com or mobile telephone : 604-805-6201

----------------------------------

Each car can be bought with varying configuration options to better suit the prospective buyers needs. Custom configurations can be tailored as well !

I have outlined a few possible options as follows :

----------------------------------

A. Complete Turnkey ready to race RFR F1000 car with:
    1. Full Aim Evo4 data logger and Dash display system
    2. Geartronics pneumatic paddle shift system with over rev protection.
    3. --> Priced at $49,500 USD.... Reduced to $45,000

B. Complete Turnkey ready to race RFR F1000 car with :
    1. Full Aim Evo4 data logger and Dash display system
    2. No Geartronics paddleshift. Std. Sequential gearbox lever installed
    3. --> Priced at $45,000 USD - Reduced to $42,000

C. Complete Race ready prepped Rolling chassis : Same as item #B but :
    1. No engine system installed in car – Can fit any year Suzuki/Honda/Kawasaki into engine bay.
    2. Will supply Engine Kit with all hardware, mounting brackets, for K7/k8 or k9 Suzuki engine
    3. Will provide email / telephone support to customer to help assist to complete their engine install.
    4. -->Priced at $39,900 USD - Reduced to $37,500

D. Base rolling chassis – same as item #C but no shocks & no data system.
    1. This is usually bought by racers who want to customize their own data, shock, engine
    2. --> Priced at $37,000 USD - Reduced to $35,000

E. Custom configuration available as per request.

Please serious inquires only !!!!!

Current Car Location: cars are located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Fly in to inspect: You are welcome to arrange a fly in and look through cars in full detail.

Two car “package”: If a team is interested in 2 cars, I am willing to adjust the price for a package two -car purchase.

Additional equipment: As well I do have available to sell: setup pads, alignment gear, spares, etc.

Delivery options: I also have a pallet that the car was delivered with from the UK via airfreight.. I can install on this pallet and regular truck freight is then an option vs expensive race car transit companies. See attached picture of when I received the car new.

Photo description: The car in the pictures has red neon accents. The other car available has Green Neon accents. The cars are 100% gel coat black. Any color you see are simply vinyl decals. So you can completely customize your car upon delivery.

This Firman car holds the Overall Fastest Track Record Time for all classes of cars and Drivers at Mission Raceway Park. I have attached PDF's of the results. This is an example of how well the car is setup and performing.

Thanks,
    Nicholas Belling
    604-808-2526
    email@Nicholasbelling.com
    Last edited by Nicholas Belling; 07.11.14 at 9:42 PM. Reason: price reduced

Liked: 13

When Nicholas says the cars are maintained with "no expense spared" he is not exaggerating.

Not only have I seen both cars in action many a time, I have had the pleasure of driving one once. Sure, it was in the paddock and on a back road only, but the sense of power combined with the Geartronics system was a thrill.

Additionally, I recently bought a 1997 FC which was owned by Nicholas a few years ago, and again the "no expense spared" condition of that car is evident. In fact I drove to Calgary to buy it the moment I heard it was for sale, just because it was a "Nicholas Belling" car.

These two Firman cars are beautiful and fast, any buyer would not be disappointed with this purchase. And to top it off, the buyer has a choice of package, but go for the complete package with the Aim data system and the Geartronics no-lift-shift, it is all you could ever want. Just step in and plank it.

Michael Lensen

Thanks for everyones interest so far via email.

Since I will be travelling this next month & away on holiday through a part of december / januaryI will not be checking apexpseed very often please be sure to email or call with any questions you might have on the contacts in the main post.

I will post some futher pictures shortly.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Pictures
    Nicholas Belling

more pictures
    Nicholas Belling

two more pics from buttonwillow raceway
    Nicholas Belling

Liked: 16

I have raced against these cars and they are very competitive. Very well maintained and sorted out. Definitely the best Firman out there.

You would not be disappointed. The Geartronics system alone that is included in the car is a wonderful piece of kit. I once was opposed due to the added complexity, but they are very reliable and make your driving more consistent and ENJOYABLE. I will always want one from now on.

Take Care,

J.R.O

Update : Price Reduced

Cars need a new home for the 2014 season !
    Nicholas Belling

Note : I have detailed setup sheets for these cars that will go to the buyer as well. - They include everything you need to know from short to long tracks and bumpy to smooth. I have engineered for the top Firman drivers in the country and produced excellent winning setup combinations. You will be very happy with the balance attainable for these cars from track to track.
    Nicholas Belling

Glenn Cooper's RFR F1000 Firman is the same as the cars I have for sale.

He Took two 1st place wins in the East Coast US F1000 Championship rounds 1 & 2 this past week.

Cars are ready to go to a new home with reduced prices.
    Nicholas Belling

Update :

Glenn Cooper in his RFR Firman on the east coast just took a 1st place Podium win at rounds 3 & 4 of the east coast pro series with the same car listed here.

I will setup the car exactly to the latest specs Glenn is running and winning on the east coast US Formula 1000 series and I will include into a car sale some sets of tires to get the new owner started. -->3x sets of low cycled dry Tires, and 1 set of low cycled Rain tires!
    Nicholas Belling

Bump..

If anyone has an Open 40' + Sailboat sea worthy for global sea travel I am looking!

open to partial or full trades. Serious inquires only please.

contact via email or telephone listed in the Ad.

many thanks,
    Nicholas Belling

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

If you are wanting a turn key effort - Look no further.
    I drove one of these cars a few years back at Pacific, and was just a scosh off the pace, w/o ever seeing the place in my life, and only having the morning qualifier and actual race in the car.
    All I did was bring the seat from my car, and the FWRC crew did the rest.
    I was very impressed with the car prep, and took a few things back with me to implement on my RFR in the southeast.
    You don't hear much about crashworthiness, and the FIA F3 spec that this car is built to is UNMATCHED in F1000.
    The size of the bare cockpit means you can actually have a bead seat that is substantial enough to walk away from a really big hit.
    Some of the cars out there are so small in the cockpit that there's barely enough room for a thin piece of neoprene between your hips and the chassis tubes, and nothing under your butt.
    If a SAFE, developed, top notch package is what you are aiming for - either of these cars can't be beat.

1 car is sold.

1 car is still available.
    Nicholas Belling

Bump.
    Nicholas Belling

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Belling View Post
    1 car is sold.

1 car is still available.
    Which car is still available, the one with the Geartronics?

I can configure the car in any of the listed configurations. or even custom configurations a buyer may request.

Currently the car has the geartronics installed.

Contact me directly at email@nicholasbelling.com if interested or any further inquries.

Many Thanks,
    Nicholas Belling

Default Both Cars have been Sold.

Thanks ApexSpeed
    Nicholas Belling

Thread Information