I am a strength coach who has most recently worked in the NBA for the 2013-2014 season. I have over 5 years of experience in strength, power, and injury prevention, as well as rehabilitation-centered training and coaching. I am skilled at coaching ground based movements to increase strength and power. I am a highly adaptable strategic thinker specializing in body mechanics, tissue quality, and overall movement characteristics aimed at reducing the chance for long and short-term injury, and delivering the greatest improvements to performance.

With a technique driven philosophy centered on improving movement quality, agility, quickness, recovery, sleep, nutrition, and strategic program design, an integrated approach for your team can be implemented for optimum performance for both driver and crew.

Please contact me directly at Abotwell@gmail.com for my resume and an outline of what I can do for you and your crew. I am located in the Chicagoland area and am willing to travel based on needs.