Liked: 27

Default August Midwest FST Stars Series - St Louis

http://roadracing.stlscca.org/
    That's the link to the St Louis Regions August Double Regional At Gateway. Come join us in this Stars Series FST Midwest race weekend. The members do a fantastic job of hosting and it's a fast track.

Liked: 151

Default day one over

Bill and Chuck seem to be doing just fine at Gateway.

http://www.race-monitor.com/Results/Session/5080655
    Last edited by rgu; 08.03.14 at 3:50 PM.

Liked: 190

Waiting/watching for Sundays race to start
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 190

Singletary wins over Gray at St. Louis
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 6

Default Great Weekend

Bill and I had a great weekend. The St. Louis Region is very excited about us bringing the final round of the Hoosier Series championship in October. This was the first full double weekend on the engines built by Nuveau Autosports and they performed just perfect. It is nice to have a new engine builder on the scene. Wish I could attend Mid-Ohio, but Bill will attend for us out here in the Mid-west. I will be a little jealous, but Have fun and I will follow on Race Monitor

Liked: 27

Default St Louis

Like Chuck said St Louis was a blast this weekend. The track was a little slower on Sunday as the temperature reached up into the 90's. The host Region once again was fantastic. These people not only know how to organize a race they are just super nice. We are proud to have Chuck & Kenna Singletary representing our motors and showing everyone how they perform. We are also excited to say we reached a tenative deal for a top driver to drive our Evolution in October and showcase our motors along with Chuck. We will be releasing his name at a later date. I will be driving our second car so add one more to the October car count.

Thread Information