Liked: 39

I bought a partial Pro Formula Mazda and its missing the gearbox so I'm converting it to a bike engine. The engine is pretty much complete. It does appear to be seized from sitting for a few years. But it has the injection system, the ignition,ECU etc, dry sump etc. if there is something specific, just text me and ill see if its there. Basically anything related to the rotary engine I'm getting rid of.

I'm willing to trade or buy things like wheels, rear suspension pieces, rear uprights, steering wheel, engine cover, shock cover, mirrors, nose cones, etc. bodywork can be beat up and needing repair. Text six13-four01-5nine01

Turns out the motor does spin freely and isn't locked up. I would still recommend a tear down and inspection. Here are some pictures.

$2000 OBO.
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 07.02.14 at 9:35 PM.

Liked: 8

Default Sold

Gone to the man with too many motors already!

T
    Tom Owen
    Owner - Browns Lane and Racelaminates.com

true its sold, but still l'm still looking for some of the above mentioned pieces. Please contact me if any are available

Liked: 530

email sent

Liked: 8

Default Bad News

Before you consider any deals with this fellow, give me a PM.

Thanks, Tom
    Tom Owen
    Owner - Browns Lane and Racelaminates.com

Tom, first off, if you read the ads that I have posted, You will see that I am very clear on the fact that the engine had sat outside for a period of time (unknown to me). I also made it very clear that I was not sure that the Motec was any good, and that the wiring harness had a few issues (some cut wires that should be repairable).

I had the parts listed at a reasonable price, and had a great amount of interest in them. You were on the fence about buying it, so I called and gave you first chance and buying which you did. I then found a friend that just happened to be going down to your area (6 hours not 14) and worked out shipping for you. This was a favor to you.

I am willing to work on this problem with you, as I stated before, that I will refund your money (all of it including deposit) once I recieve the engine and verify that nothing has been swapped out or removed. Your only attempt to resolve this was to return the engine to my friend (who I may not see for months, and doesn't know anything about these engines, or for me to lower the price of the package.

As for the car being stolen, I have no idea if that is the case, but I do have a letter from the RCMP releasing the car and engine (with serial number ID and pictures) to the gentleman that I bought the car from. If you would like to see that paperwork, I can provide that, like I told you before.

As for the threat you sent me, that will be going into the Police station tomorrow to be dealt with.

Thread Information