Liked: 0

Default Solo (Autocross) B Modified Sports Racer For Sale

I have decided it is time to hang up the helmet and racing shoes so I am selling my B-Modified Solo (Autocross) Sports Racer I built in 2011. It just went through annual solo tech inspection so it is ready for a new owner to take it to the next level of competition. This car is presently completely competition ready.

I have a Word Document with all the details on the car and spares plus multiple photos with and without the body installed. I also have a 2003 Carson Racer 20' enclosed trailer for sale. Car is located near Reno, NV and can be delivered.

Car and all spares is $8,800 OBO. Trailer is $4,200 OBO. Price for both is $12,500 OBO. Will not sell the trailer until the car is sold.

Anyone interested can email me with questions and I will forward any info requested. Contact me at jamescripps@sbcglobal.net .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 433

What is it powered by etc. might help with the sale.
    Graham.

Graham,

Rather than list all the details in the ad, I have created a document with detailed info on the car which I can send to anyone interested. Engine is a 2002 Honda CBR954RR fuel injected motor. Would you like me to send you more info?

Thanks

Default Information Please

Brain,

I tried the email you have in your ad but it does not work. Please send me your Word doc and any available pictures to steveb@ams-ac.com.
    Thanks in advance.
    Steve

I have taken a deposit on the car and trailer for delivery early next week. I will post another reply then to confirm if car and trailer are sold or still available. Thanks to everyone for the interest shown.

The car and trailer are sold. They have been delivered to their new owner in Oregon. Thanks to everyone for the interest shown.

Thread Information