Thread: FSV site

Liked: 113

Default FSV site

Good morning all,

Some years ago, I undertook the project started by David Flesher to continue and grow the Formula Super Vee website http://supervee.formulavee.org It was quite a challenge, but because of David's comprehensive initial work it grew. I was fortunate to befriend the original owner of the Formula Vee.org website and he allowed me to host the site there. Down the road it was acquired by the Howden Media group and i was allowed to continue to have the site hosted by them. Unfortunately, we encountered difficulty in maintaining the site and it has lay dormant for many years.

I have recently sold my last Super Vee and find that the site is not getting the proper care it deserves. I have most of the information for the site and have continued to hold all of the new entires, just not update them.

If anyone has an interest and desire to revive the site, I would be more than happy to help get the new site up and running again. The site is not going away, it is just not moving forward as it sits. Please contact me via email at rmotorsports.marketing@yahoo.com, or at (860) 228-9212 to discuss. I have some very interesting artifacts and additional information I can provide to the new caretaker. I have never been too computer savvy and feel that this group is about to experience a resurgence and would love to have the site up and running when this happens.

Chris Robson
    Last edited by Chris Robson; 01.24.14 at 2:19 PM.
    Chris Robson
    Accelerated Performance Coaching
    http://APCDriving.com

Liked: 15

I learned my early web skills building that site and for the 30th FSV reunion page. I hope someone will take it over.

David R Flesher

Liked: 113

Default FSV website

Hi David,

I am talking with someone who is willing to take over the reigns and continue. It is time for me to let someone with actual web experence to take the site to the next level. i appreciate all of the assistance and guidence you provided to me and I hope to continue the tradition. Once a couple of things get sorted out, I am sure a formal announcement will be made.

Stay tuned!...

Chris
    Chris Robson
    Accelerated Performance Coaching
    http://APCDriving.com

Liked: 9

Chris and David,

Thank you for your past efforts on the FSV site. When I first got my car I explored every corner of the site and got some great information. I check in every once-in-a-while to see if there are any updates. It will be great to have some new life injected into it. I'm glad you did not let it die and am looking forward to the announcement from the new caretaker.

Reagrds,
    Bob
    Ralt RT-5 #201

Liked: 23

It will be excellent to see the site continue and be updated.
    As I am new to FSV's any and all info is good info.

Thankyou for your efforts to date and best wishes to the new guardian.

Regards,
    Ricky
    Ralt RT5-540 (being restored)

Liked: 30

Default FSV Website

Just wondering if there are any developments with the website.

Ian

Liked: 26

Default working on it!,

All,

I am working on this and have opened up a website for this. The update is under constuct and I would like to get it up to speed before it gets significant hits.

Stay tuned........Email me with whatever questions or updates you would like me to include.

Bditson@zoominternet.net

Thread Information