Contributing Member Terry Hanushek's Avatar
    Liked: 59

Default Terry Hanushek for Area 2 Director

As many of you know, I am a candidate for Area 2 Director in this year's election. I joined SCCA as a driver after holding licenses in Tech and F&C. I have been continuously active in the Club Racing stewards program since the early 1970's including a term as Executive Steward and many years as a deputy. I have been an active participant in planning and scheduling for Club Racing in NEDiv for over twenty years. Since the opening of NJMP in 2008, I have been actively engaged in the planning and administration of Club Racing activities at the track.

The SCCA is a large part of my life and has been for well over 30 years. I have enjoyed the activities and the many friendships gained from active participation. I have always been willing to work hard to support the activities of the club.

During my service as a steward and a race organizer, I have attempted to be a facilitator. I am able to look at the broad view and utilize positive, out of the box thinking to develop innovative solutions - solutions which benefit the club, regions and the members. I also have the follow-up to see them through to completion.

It is part of my nature to objectively analyze issues and form independent judgments without regard to a single individual or group’s point of view. I have never hesitated to advocate for my position but am flexible enough to blend other ideas.

Accordingly, I believe I am uniquely qualified to represent the interests of Area 2 members and competitors.

I would appreciate your support and your vote

Terry

Liked: 0

Terry,
    You have my vote.

David Schuler

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hanushek View Post
    It is part of my nature to objectively analyze issues and form independent judgments without regard to a single individual or group’s point of view.

Terry,

I couldn't have said it better myself. You were the Chief Steward and ran the driver's school I attended at the Pocono Double in May 1998. It rained for 3 days straight and you were standing out there to be seen and heard by all for every minute of it. It's greatly appreciated. You have my vote as well.

Todd Walrich

Wolf Creek Racing
    EX-GTLite Datsun 510

You have my vote.

David Schuler
    Thanks Dave .... long time, no see

I couldn't have said it better myself. You were the Chief Steward and ran the driver's school I attended at the Pocono Double in May 1998. It rained for 3 days straight and you were standing out there to be seen and heard by all for every minute of it. It's greatly appreciated. You have my vote as well.

Todd Walrich

Wolf Creek Racing
    EX-GTLite Datsun 510
    Thanks Todd .... I saw that you sold your car - are planning another - your GTL buddies would certainly like your help.

See ya at the races

Terry

Liked: 280

Default Terry Hanushek for Area 2 Director

For what it is worth, Terry has my vote and full support. He will do an excellent job for us.

Thanks,

Joe Marcinski
    Member #36360
    Club Ford #04

Liked: 14

hey Terry if I vote for you can we go back to running Pocono the proper way, counter clockwise with the banking no chicane ? Empty threat since you know damn well I am voting for you.
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

For what it is worth, Terry has my vote and full support. He will do an excellent job for us.

Thanks,

Joe Marcinski
    Member #36360
    Club Ford #04
    Thanks for your support. Great job of the Ford Fest at MARRS 13 and good luck with the Duffas - it looks like a winner.

hey Terry if I vote for you can we go back to running Pocono the proper way, counter clockwise with the banking no chicane ? Empty threat since you know damn well I am voting for you.
    Thanks for your vote. I understand the allure of the banking at Pocono to real fast, good handling cars but I think the track and the regions will be focusing on the double infield course judging from the repaving efforts of the last year.

See ya at the races

Terry

Thread Information