Liked: 0

Based on end-of-year drivers points and minimum participation requirements, here are the winners of the $300 Bell Ultra Series helmet credits from DRE / RaceCarSupply.com: Marc Blanc, Michael Weyna, Tom Stillwell, Scott Hanba, Jim Nash, and Dan Faust.

Butch Deer allowed me to award one helmet credit based on "commissioner's discretion." No one is more deserving than Rick Roellig who thoroughly used up a helmet at Road America.

By the way, it was Bill Bonow's FV incredibly successful FV and FFirst recruiting that broke up the combined FF/CFF/FV/F500 race group at Mid-Ohio. This is a winning strategy so in 2004 there will be a sister EWC series for our VW powered friends. Welcome Butch and Bill to the EWC circus.

Steve Beeler
    Lola T-540 HU44
    home: (734)416-8865 thebeelers@peoplepc.com
    office: (313)390-1818 sbeeler@ford.com

[size="1"][ October 21, 2003, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Keith Carter ][/size]

Liked: 447

Steve: In all fairness to the advertisers of APEXSPEED, please abide by our 'no retail posts' forum policy and keep the advertisements out of the awards posts.

Thanks,

Keith
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 190

I'll keep the rule breaking to a minimum and just say that we (you know, us) think the EWC is a great place to showcase entry level/small bore formula cars in club racing. Next year we (us) are planning to increase our support of the EWC through increased entry numbers in FV, supporting separate race groups for Ford and Vee.

Thanks to Steve for a really cool series.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Thread Information