Liked: 1

Default LOLA nose stickers

Guys, I need a nose sticker for my T-342.
    I have tried the LOLA factory guys, but they are getting laid off and in a mess and just cant commit to anything.
    Does anyone have 1 for sale ?
    Or..... if you have one could you email me a high Res picture and i will make one on a color printer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bret Gann
    San Diego

Liked: 23

Quote Originally Posted by bretgann View Post
    Guys, I need a nose sticker for my T-342.
    I have tried the LOLA factory guys, but they are getting laid off and in a mess and just cant commit to anything.
    Does anyone have 1 for sale ?
    Or..... if you have one could you email me a high Res picture and i will make one on a color printer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bret Gann
    San Diego
    I have one from my days working at Carl's. However, I've moved recently and am traveling next week on business, so if you can hang out until next month I should be able to dig it up.

Tim
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Liked: 2

Default Lola sticker or emblem

Brett Gann,

im also interested in either a sticker or would really like a emblem. I also have a lola t-540. I live just up the freeway from you in temecula. Give me a call if you have had any luck with either 909-838-0317

barry

Vancouver at heart but Adelaide is where you'll find me
    Liked: 16

Default file

email me at s2gardiner@iprimus.com.au i can send you the Lola file as original

Liked: 25

Default Lola sticker

Hi Bret
    I should have one and the specialized molding sticker that goes behind your head on the body
    I even made some Titan engine stickers for the valve cover pedestal if you happen to have one of their valve covers

Jeff

Contributing Member Robert J. Alder's Avatar
    Liked: 301

Here's an image which I recently made from a very original decal. Feel free to take it to any print shop had have them make a vinyl decal in any size you want. I just haven't made it to the print shop yet but feel free to use it. It's a pretty high res image.

http://zoom.host-care.com/~teamterr/underground/image-hosting/Lola_Decal_1a.jpg

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 649

You can buy an original enameled nose badge from Tony Waterman, as well as just about any vintage Lola coachwork. EXTREMELY nice work at a value.

T.W. Mouldings
    Units 5, 6 and 7
    Brook Farm,
    Ellington,
    Huntingdon,
    Cambs PE18 0AE,
    United Kingdom
    +44 (0) 1480 891899
    twmouldings@aol.com
    http://www.tw-mouldings.co.uk/

Default nose badge

That's good information Rick,

I've delt with Tony and would agree that he is a good guy!
    I have an original nose badge on my T204, but thought that models beyond that had a sticker, not the enameled badge?

the T204 one is the much shorter original logo, not the longer versions used later until the latest logo?

T204

Current

with the other that Robert attached used thorugh most of the '70's and '80's

Jeff;

About twenty years ago, I bought all new coachwork for my T-440, and the nose piece had a relief for the nose badge. I surmise it was stock since Tony bought all the original moulds from Lola.

VR

Iverson

Default badge

Agree Rick,

I have noses with the relief, but dont recall ever seeing a nice enameled badge for that logo
    if Tony has them, i'd be in for a few, I would be happy to coordinate a group buy to save on international shipping (not that the badges are that difficult to ship)

I should try to figure out when they changed to the logo with the slanted letters?

Jeff

Jeff;

Tony sends boxes of coach work to the states on a monthly basis. On two occasions, he included my pieces with another shipopment, and I simply paid from the state-side location plus a few dollars for the effort. Certainly a small parcel with a dozen nose badges would cost you nothing sent from the UK.

VR

Iverson

Default LOLA stickers

Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread.

I have the file and will have more made up soon and will let everyone know when they are done ( passing on the giving tradition) .

Plus, I was pitted next to Eric Haga ( LOLA F5000) at the California Historic races in June and he had a few in his trailer that he gave me !

Regards,
    Bret Gann

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Jagusch View Post
    Agree Rick,

I have noses with the relief, but dont recall ever seeing a nice enameled badge for that logo
    if Tony has them, i'd be in for a few, I would be happy to coordinate a group buy to save on international shipping (not that the badges are that difficult to ship)

I should try to figure out when they changed to the logo with the slanted letters?

Jeff
    2:1 it was in 1997 when Lola was sold the first time around after the Mastercard Fiasco

Liked: 95

I recently bought several LOLA nose stickers from Charles Warner via his ad here on Apexspeed.

Bruce Weatherston (Apexspeed handle lbrtruck) has a mold for the badge I made from my T204 many years ago. He might be willing to make a plastic copy for you. You would have to hand paint the colors, and that would require someone with a very steady hand.
    Last edited by racersonly; 10.03.12 at 9:03 AM.
    Jack Bartelt
    Lola T540 CFF

Contributing Member
    Liked: 102

Default Made Some

I just made some up if anyone needs one. Two layer vinyl - ready to go! $6 shipped to you in the USA.

Edit: The color is off. It's the correct yellow and they are approx. 7.5" wide x 1.5" tall. I can do some black/blue ones if people want too.
    Last edited by romoman; 10.03.12 at 9:55 PM.

As I am in the process of rebuilding a Lola T440 I would love to purchase several decals.

Please contact me via pm directly.

Thanks

Gregor

Liked: 83

Default Romoman

I have bought several from Matt, aka Romoman above, and they are the very best I have found - not just printed but cut, laminated vinyl and the exact, original proportions. Plus, he can make the right size for the car, a couple for your trailer, and that little tiny one that goes in the middle of the steering wheel.

David

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Matt Romanowski[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]John Romanowski & Assoc., Inc.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]PO Box 1053[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Londonderry, NH 03053[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Office 603-432-4411[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Cell 603-674-3250[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Fax 603-434-6434[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thread Information