Liked: 3787

Default Summit Point Load In

At the last M-O I measured all the rigs that were set up at that event.
    Monday, i drove to Summit Point and measured the paddock.

The 'voices' kept saying, "Houston, we have a problem..."

WE ARE GOING TO BE VERY CRAMPED FOR SPACE. (Yes, I'm shouting!!!!)

If you plan on entering Summit Point you must contact Mike Rand very soon. His email is on the Series website.

We are laying out a parking plan on paper, and we need to know who to plan for.
    We can make no promises if you are a late late entry.

We will be issuing load-in numbers to drivers of rigs sometime after 2pm on Thursday August 22. Rigs will be let into the paddock in sequential order starting around 5 pm.

Because of the limited size of the paddock and the large size of many of our rigs, we will have to have space to manuever each rig individually into place, before the next can be sent in.

It is hoped that all will be very patient. Hot heads will be sent to the back of the line.

If you are planning on entering... contact Rand now.

You read it here.

After 4:30 on Friday NO motorhomes, trucks (other than semis attached to trailers), cars, rental cars, street cars, semi-street cars, race cars not entered in the weekend, ice cream trucks, etc. will be allowed to be parked on the paved paddock surface.

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4361

Where is the spec fuel supply?
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

I'll get Monty to post the bulletin on both web-sites...
    It will be the 93 unleaded that is available at the track.

Liked: 19

spectator event, $25?? anyone sign me on as crew?? Mike and Purp have the place so many are welcome, just sign in??? Have to study some corners as my driving leaves something to be desired, namely if I had a mechanic or brother of the same, ur name on the trophy would be history!!! LOL X2

Just to experience your "stream of conciousness" in person, I am sure we can get you in as a guest of the Series.

I'll tell Lenore to be looking out for you.

Liked: 19

Tnx Mike, be there to route u guys on and enjoy, Donny (Summit) follows rules and is the gatekeeper and knows me but have to be on the list so to speak, ("gotta have ur car coat") ... American Grafitti circa 73-76' .... should be good F-Car extravaganza with a extrordinarily challenging track, (track has been one hitch too tite for F1, INDY, , CanAm, (enjoying the other thread CanAm as we remember it)!!!!! SevMarchal Matra Simca 'Glen 6 Houer' not as fast Simca is, but exotic, Viva Le Glen ........... UOP Shadow, Pomp and Stomp, ....
    "At ease,men"!!!!! ...

PS make that 2 or three hitches too tight for F1, Indy, GP1 touring....damn the carousel!!!
    Last edited by Modo; 08.16.13 at 5:13 PM.

Liked: 111

Default Summit Point Load In

I would definitely give a crew position up for this.

Thread Information