Liked: 14

Default WTB 90's Atlantic

Hey guys. Like the title says. I'm looking to buy a 90's Atlantic hopefully on the east coast.

If anyone knows of any for sale. Please point me in the right direction

Thanks

Contributing Member quartzracer's Avatar
    Liked: 5

Default Be different

Buy the Raven and be different. Nice car if its still available.

Eric

Contributing Member
    Liked: 115

Default Raven

http://www.zentekno.com/Raven

Just looked at the Raven Sunday very cool car see the link above. Best of luck!

Who should I contact about the raven.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 115

Default Contact info

PM. Timos here or pm me with your info I will pass it along

Tom

Contributing Member
    Liked: 9

Thanks all!

Yes, the Raven is still available. I've been too distracted to advertise. Motivated seller, I have some projects to move forward. I'll update the listing to add details and bump it.

for reference, I thought enough of the raven to try and find the backing to buy one back in 99 so I could have a car that I could win the Runoffs with.. Problem was the owner at that time owned 2 and absolutely wouldnt seperate the cars. No way I could raise $125k and if I could have I wouldnt have been club racing with it. The Ravens are top notch cars that just ran out of funding when they were being pro raced.
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

Liked: 19

No connection to the B-Ravens so disassociate Winning! (no Sheen connection).....DOoo get an expert to look for delamination (from what I've heard).......Kevin, definately think alike, although you know what you are doing!!! I'll bet if 99' was now, you could get someone to cough up the 125K and kick in some per race, you in 99' driving not engineering......although are Atlantics doing anything these days.....they should have a (take off the muffler day)..... could probably do that in Texas somewhere, maybe not elsewhere unless we run Outlaw, no, not the SCCA running outlaw, hey my A-meter is off, we will have it looked at........most of the cars were using hi-tech chineese sound reducers, and most fell off, on the pace lap........back to the Raven, liked it and the Reynard as well!!!!!
    Last edited by Modo; 02.14.13 at 1:54 PM.

Liked: 9

Default Reynard

Feel free to contact me about the easiest to maintain, competitive 90s FA. The Reynard92/93H
    rwcook3@comcast.net

Thread Information