Liked: 4

Default '82 Van Diemen #648 $7000 obo

Car is as it drove off the track last time I raced it in Western Canada, but racing in a field of 3 cars sucks so it has to go! This car has history in eastern Canada as well and I understand it was very competitive in their larger fields. Things I would do if I was seriously campaigning it are swapping out the points, and swapping in the fresh cam. Motor was locally built by the book with legal .005 forged pistons and an ivey head, and has approximately 12 hours of track time on it. When the motor was built it used the best cam I had at the time, but it is slightly short of the maximum allowed. I have subsequently purchased a new cam and lifters but it is not yet installed. It is currently log booked with Western Canadian Motorsports Association logbook # W1600. Comes with some spare gears, tires, nose, previously mentioned cam, and ALL the other formula ford parts,tools and reference materials I have accumulated. Willing to assist with shipping anywhere.
    Complete $7000, as roller $5500 or will consider parting if there is more interest that way.

More pictures can be found at:
    http://s586.photobucket.com/albums/s...anquizor/82VD/

e-mail: Vanquizor (at) hotmail.com
    Phone: (306) 501-8001

-Noel-

Liked: 3

C'mon guys these 2 are living in a trailer......
    http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54060

Noel and I are more than willing to help ship (seems austrailia is a hot spot)
    later Gord
    BTW...only toilets need doors
    www.blurredvisionracing.com

Still for sale, can be pretty flexible on price if you can make it disappear in the next month.

Still available... is there something scaring buyers away?

Liked: 605

curious as to the chassis number of the car

Contributing Member

my guess would be #648

That is correct, also there is a picture of the chassis plate in the extra photos.

Thread Information