Liked: 0

For Sale SHOCK DYNO FOR SALE: Roehrig Engineering EMA-2K

[FONT="Verdana"]SHOCK DYNO FOR SALE: Roehrig Engineering EMA-2K

This is one of Roehrig's most popular dynamometer's used by many Indycar, Sportscar, and NASCAR teams in the shop and at the track. I purchased the machine less than a year ago, and it has less than 100 hours of use on it. It's hardly broken in! There is a 6-month waiting list for this dyno, but you can have this one immediately for less cost than buying one new.

Information from Roehrig:

The EMA (Electro-Magnetic Actuated) damper dynamometer is a serious tool for racers and damper manufacturers alike. It’s versatile, and boasts performance features like a 0.010 to 7 inch (.25 – 177mm) stroke range, frequency response above 100 Hz, and velocities in excess of 3 meters per second. This machine is a must-have piece of equipment for any research and development facility.

The EMA is a true linear actuator. It provides extremely fast response as well as excellent positioning accuracy, while eliminating backlash, windup, and wear. Two models are available to fit your testing needs EMA-2K: 2000lb (8.9kN). force, EMA-4K: 4000lb (17.8kN) force

The EMA can play back track data collected from a number of commonly used onboard, automotive data acquisition systems. Partial, full, or multiple lap play back is possible. EMA is also fully capable of reproducing sinusoidal waveforms identical in comparison to our industry-standard crank-style dynamometers. In addition, triangle, square, and composite custom waveforms can also be generated and driven through the EMA system, which is used in conjunction with our Shock6.0™ Test Control and Damper Analysis software.

Take a look at the Roehrig web page to see:

EMA Capability Video

EMA Running Track Data using a clear damper

EMA Running MCVP with clear damper

EMA as a Single Post Tester / Floating Sprung Mass

LEMA: Line EMA as a Production In-line Pass Fail System

Spec Table:
    * Up to 25hp Motor Output when wired to 3-phase, 220 Volt Power Supply
    * Drive position resolution of 1 micron
    * 16-bit motion control card
    * Utilizes high-current, highly reliable servo amplifiers
    * Usable stroke range from 0.01-7.0 inches / 0.25-177.0 mm
    * Frequency response above 100 Hz
    * +/- 2000 lbs (8.8Kn). Pancake style load cell – Standard (other ranges available)
    * Bright Nickel (rust-less) Columns with 31" / 800mm eye to eye test area
    * Non-contacting Infra Red style temperature transducer
    * Fully computer controlled with Shock6 Test Control and Damper Analysis software
    * Complete turnkey system includes desktop PC

2K EMA Power Curves and Log Plot:
    -Force vs. Velocity vs. HP
    -Nomo-graph

2K EMA Dimensions:
    -w/Power Enclosure
    -w/European Transformer Sled
    -w/CE Cage & Power Enclosure
    -w/CE Cage & European Transformer Sled

Dimensional DWGS: Eurobex Cabinet

Options: - Set up for air assisted static Load assist for nominal static loading

- Clevis Options: I have various clevis attachments that I will provide with the Dyno.
    [/FONT]

Cost: $75,000.00 US
    Payment terms: by wire transfer or bank check only
    Shipping terms: I will crate the dyno for shipping
    Shipping (or pickup) to be paid by buyer

Please feel free to contact me directly for pictures and more information.

Dave

Default EMA dyno

Hi Dave

I am based in the UK engineering in the BTCC and British GT championships
    Am interested in your EMA dyno as we have been looking to buy either an hydraulic or EMA to help with development for our new regulation car we have just launched
    Hope you get in touch and we can talk about what you have ( if it is still available )
    Thanks
    Richard

Liked: 279

Still Available?
    Ciao,

Joel
    Piper DF-5 F1000

Quote Originally Posted by jchracer View Post
    Still Available?
    Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in some time, but yes, the machine is still available.

Thanks,

Dave

Thread Information