Liked: 7

Default A new old driver with a new old car

All,

As a couple of you know, I purchased Sam Farmiga's Citation towards the end of August. Unfortunately, my wife's previous employer celebrated that momentous event by laying her off a couple days after the fact. That left my plans for next year (and our location, income, etc.) in limbo for about 2 1/2 months.

I'm happy to say that all has been resolved positively and we're staying in Kentucky and i'll be going racing next year in my new Citation. The engine is headed to SR for a rebuild in a couple weeks and then we'll be full bore getting ready for the 2013 season. I can't wait and am pleased to be part (again) of a competitive and growing club racing series. See you next year!!!

Matt Gordon
    Jaygo Racing #47

Liked: 190

Matt,

Glad to have you back in the FST fold. Hope to see you plenty this coming summer in your ex-Mark Farnham Citation FST
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 151

Default You're back

Matt welcome back. I think you'll find the series a little bit the same and a bit different but I hope its better. The ex-Sam car was just coming around so it should be really ready to produce especially with the engine work you're talking about We are trying to make sure the 1st couple races all have cheap test days for cobweb removal.

Do you think your dad will be stopping by? I'm sure your wife will want to bring the offspring.

Glad to have to you back!!!

Thread Information