Thread: 1967 Corvette

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 649

Wanted To Buy 1967 Corvette

Gents;

I am in the market for a 1967 (would consider a 66) Corvette, and thought I would put an add here, as this august audience travels with pretty fast crowds.

Mind you this is a dream list, and all 66-67 cars will be considered. My desires:
    • Roadster - a must
    • No hit, ever - a must
    • Original P-O-P/warranty book/tank sticker, supplemental documents - a must
    • Side Pipes - not quite a must, but very close.
    • My color priorities (Red, Lyndale, Maroon (67), Mosport, Red (66)
    • My interior priorities, Leather Camel, leather black
    • L-71/L79 original drive train - not quite a must, but very close, or NOM 427
    Anyone know of one out there that is somewhat less than the national debt?

VR

Iverson

Liked: 174

Rick:

You may want to head over to the "Corvette Forum" and post!

Good luck!

Mark

Mark;

I am a member, and have found those Fellas quite accommodating and helpful.

Although I do not own a professional sports franchise, I recognize if you want to piss with the big dogs, you have to make sure you can lift your leg high enough. But I find some of the big block adds quite amusing. How about a buck sixty-five for the most drop dead gorgeous 1966 Mosport green 427/450. My ONLY hope is the Powerball. That's where I see myself this weekend.

VR

Iverson

Post Scriptum - Merry Christmas.

Liked: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Iverson View Post
    Gents;

I am in the market for a 1967 (would consider a 66) Corvette, and thought I would put an add here, as this august audience travels with pretty fast crowds.

Mind you this is a dream list, and all 66-67 cars will be considered. My desires:
    • Roadster - a must
    • No hit, ever - a must
    • Original P-O-P/warranty book/tank sticker, supplemental documents - a must
    • Side Pipes - not quite a must, but very close.
    • My color priorities (Red, Lyndale, Maroon (67), Mosport, Red (66)
    • My interior priorities, Leather Camel, leather black
    • L-71/L79 original drive train - not quite a must, but very close, or NOM 427

Anyone know of one out there that is somewhat less than the national debt?

VR

Iverson

Why bother with POP tank sticker etc if you will take a NOM 427? Paying extra for stuff that won't matter if you don't have the original motor.

A NOM 427 is the only way I could afford one, as a good driver is north of $100k. I have had two of them, and everything else pales in comparison. I would like to have a real deal survivor, but some sacrifices must be made.

Thread Information