Liked: 19

Default major team announced

Just found this on the PRI site.......

Immediate release

AP, Orlando - it has just been announced that GTP Components and Commendatore Stephens have announced plans to form a superstar F2000 team. Importing a new czechoslovakian chassis known as the pipevantrikdon - design by exiled Lithuanian/French impressionist Jacques Strap - the car uses fundamental earth elements combined with beutiful symmetry to create what many describe as the next son of it. Reached for comment in vietnam - Monsieur Strap rejected claims of copying anything "Total B.S." he said.

While we provided ample opportunity for Commendatore Stephens to comment - he has locked himself away in the parts fortress of solitude - providing only one valuable quote going into the 2013 season..... "Wheels wishbones and booty - don't like it, screw - there's too many deadbeats hangin' around anyway" he has said...... Many believe his plan is to sit on all the VD parts until everyone crashes their way through the available cache... Leaving the pipevantrikdon to capture a title in it's very first year of competition.

Driver announcements are forthecoming - The GTP components G6 has been spotted in Santiago - while the yacht has been spotted off the coast of Greece near Kalymnos. It is not clear who is on board or what is taking place..... One has to think the real location of the recruitment team is in Malaysia - just before the the transgender malaysia beauty pageant......

AP

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Matt M. View Post
    T
    This will obviously not pass the broom stick test. Doesn't anyone learn. Will never be allowed in the regatta.

The EC130 takes off before any scrutineer shows up.......

I thought Regattas were just for the joy of competition anyway...... run what you brung kind of thing.....

BTW - I know a very good driving coach if you guys ever want to find that last second - I imagine Tim will do very well in that other series........

You may want to skip "Suzie" Sarawak, used to frequent the basement, "Rathskeller" bar, of the Crown Princess Hotel in KL, Kuala Lumpur, after 2 AM (early 4 US),... she/(Mohammed)... can not drive racecars......LOL..........wonder if the 'Jump' is still there on Embassy Row, was Aussie hangout plus mixed world folks................Matt's Malay comment----the story is .....Amsterdam - snip snip....Yikes!!!, I'm out of here, I'm a country boy!!!!!
    Last edited by Modo; 12.03.12 at 4:11 PM.

Contributing Member a. pettipas's Avatar
    Liked: 84

Quote Originally Posted by modo View Post
    you may want to skip "suzie" sarawak, used to frequent the basement, "rathskeller" bar, of the crown princess hotel in kl, kuala lumpur, after 2 am (early 4 us),... She/(mohammed)... Can not drive racecars......lol..........wonder if the 'jump' is still there on embassy row, was aussie hangout plus mixed world folks................matt's malay comment----the story is .....amsterdam - snip snip....yikes!!!, i'm out of here, i'm a country boy!!!!!
    w
    T
    F
    !
    aaron

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default Plenty of talent in Thailand...

Just don't fall in lust too fast. Or not, whatevea floats yer boat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZAiz86XQHg

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

Quote Originally Posted by glenn cooper View Post
    Just don't fall in lust too fast. Or not, whatevea floats yer boat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZAiz86XQHg

no need to go that far............i have that just down the street LOL

Thread Information