Liked: 0

Default For Sale: 2011 Radical SR3-RS Carbon Fiber

***** CAR IS SOLD *****

2011 Radical SR3-RS
    Carbon Fiber 1500cc

DETAILS:

2011 SR3-RS (with the new “raised roll hoop” as required for FIA certifaction from 2011 onward). Car weighs 1200 pounds.

1500 cc 4 cyclinder dry sump engine (Hayabusa- modified by Radical Performance Engines). 262 hp. Quaife limited slip dif. No chain… all gear driven.

Paddle Shift (Radical’s latest/greatest version of the system) gives near-instant, clutchless, no-lift upshifts and clutchless, autoblipped downshifts. Amazing!

OPTIONS:

Carbon Fiber body, Triple Adjustable Titanium shocks (Intrax), Carbon Fiber biplane rear wing, Carbon Fiber dual front dive planes (removable), 20.3 gallon endurance fuel cell (ATL bag tank—new in Jan 2012), Head Light system, Driver head restraint, onboard Air Jack system, 24 volt starting system, Zero 360 onboard manual fire extinguisher system, AiM MXL Pista data logger with GPS mapping/speedo and SmartyCam (onboard video camera which allows data from logger to appear on video at real time), both loud and quiet exhaust systems, fuel pump out system with Staubli connectors, Driver and Passenger Leather seat inserts, Water Proof custom car cover from factory.

SPARES/TOOLS:

2 complete spare sets of wheels—new slicks, new rains (1 set used slicks mounted on car), Spare sway bars, Spare brake pads (4 new, 4 used), Custom Alignment tools (makes strings obsolete), Brake bleeding tool to allow one person bleeding, Spare starter, Long Track gear ratio (2.917:1), Wheel nut socket, Wheel tie down system for trailering.

HISTORY:
    Car built in May 2011. SR3 Chassis number 644. Original owner in the UK used it 6 days, then, traded it in on a different Radical. I purchased it from the Radical factory. It arrived at O’Hare International on February 3rd, 2012. Prior to leaving England, the car underwent an engine out service, rebuild and break-in on Radical’s chassis dyno. It arrived in the US with a certified “zero time” engine (standard procedure for all ‘Radical Certified Used’ cars sold from the factory). 100 point “safety check” and return of all settings to factory stock (including alignment and corner balance) also performed. I have all documentation of the above.

The car has done 11 track days this summer—amounting to 18.05 hours on track (meticulous log). I am the sole driver. I am fanatical about maintenance (oil change every 2 track days- Mobil 1 synthetic 4T). Engine warm-up procedure followed religiously every single time (all logged by the ECU and viewable). Car cleaned top to bottom, inside and out after every event—it is perfect! No stories, no damage, no abuse. Just loving track day use and maintenance without regard to cost.

Road America lap time: 2:17.0

I love the car, but am selling to buy a boat to use with my family.

Asking $90,000

Brian 612-805-4644

Last edited by MNGT3; 12.01.12 at 7:59 AM.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 2

Beautiful car. I wish i could afford to move up from my 06. Good to see it has been sold. Where is it headed?

Thanks
    Robert

Liked: 0

The car is in Atlanta now-- and has a new livery.

Thread Information