Contributing Member
    Liked: 25

Default SOLD - FE Chassis #63 for Sale

This car has found a happy home! Thank you ApexSpeed!

It's time for me to pay more attention to my business!

Professionally maintained by Bulldog Motoersport, the CSR for Northern California.

Features:
    All upgrades including steering column, shocks, front cockpit adjustable sway bar, floating rotors,thermostat, GKN tripods, etc. That fancy Blue Silicone coolant hose. Taylor diff carrier.
    AiM EVO4 with steering wheel mount MyChron 3 display. Includes GPS, wheel speed, O2, steering, oil temp, plus all CAN monitors, i.e. throttle, oil pressure, etc.
    3 sets of wheels with one set of mounted rains.

Brand New Stuff:
    I just added the latest fuel line upgrade and ECU flash. Just making sure this car remains totally current and race ready!

Front floating rotors, RedTop Battery, 2nd gear (latest batch),muffler packing, oil & filter.

New Stuff:
    2 race weekends on Rebuilt Engine (#65) with new oil pump and oil cooler, Fuel Cell, rebuilt front shocks, rebuilt calipers and brake pads.

Spares:
    Nose, front winglet assembly, rear wing supports (new), rear wing lower element, rear push rod.

I had Bulldogfully race prep this car for the next event, it is ready for the track! Excellent car for the Pro FE/2000 series.

$32,000 reasonable offers considered, of course.

It appears I can't upload pix from my IPad, will have them up on Friday.

Chuck Raggio
    Cragg@comcast.net
    Last edited by La Scuderia Raggi; 11.13.12 at 1:18 PM. Reason: Sold. Thank you!

Fallen Friend
    Liked: 19

Default Top Notch car!!

Chuck requires a very high level of preparation with the cars he races, as will be evident when he posts his photos.

The fit and finish of this car is spectacular and it has ALL the proper updates to go out and immediately be a winner. This car has had nothing but the best of care, and it truly needs nothing to be able to take out tomorrow!

I am sure it will sell quickly.

Lee

Contributing Member
    Liked: 77

When I bought my FE I had no CSR to vouch for the car so bought by virtue of pictures only.
    There was a cracked diff carrier which cost plenty and new belts and muffler but the expensive part was how nasty the car was. Mechanics charge what they charge regardless if it is cleaning the car up for inspection or changing diff carriers.
    I had a gigantic bill before the car was race ready but the new owner of Chucks car won't.
    I wish he had been selling 6 months ago. I would have $7k in my pocket plus some spares.
    Hybels

Liked: 34

Very nice looking machine.

Liked: 218

But Richard, you wanted a cheap car!
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Contributing Member

Default cheap cars

I never told anybody I wanted a cheap car. I always want bang for the buck. There was car for $25k available but the bang for the buck was not there. I tried very hard to buy from a certain CSR but got kind of blown off. Maybe he did not want the car to leave his region.
    I made a bet that did not payoff that well. That's life in the far west.
    Chucks car was for sale when I bought mine and his motor went south next time out.

BTW Steve , on page 97 of the may 2012 issue of Racer there is a cool overhead shot of a car with you name on it featured in an SCCA advert for FE.
    Hybels

Contributing Member
    Liked: 25

Default Let's get back on track here

Just make sure this is all perfectly clear, my FE #63 has a freshly rebuilt motor in it (by Enterprises of course) with 1 1/2 race weekends on it. Prior to this, the motor (#65) which is the original, went to 125 hours of time before spinning a bearing. THAT in my mind is excellent value. I don't know any other class where you can top 135mph +, pull 2g's and do burnouts for that kind of value.

Liked: 218

Chuck, this is so typical, which is why thia makes your car/ our class.so desirable.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Contributing Member

back to the top
    Hybels

Contributing Member

BTT
    Hybels

Contributing Member R. Armington's Avatar
    Liked: 23

Default very quick

always on top !!
    RA

Liked: 66

I've seen this car more than a few times and it has always been impeccable, nice ride.

Liked: 0

A very nice example

Fallen Friend

Default Congrats!!

To both Chuck and the new owner. I have to say the new owner couldn't have found a nicer car!!

Liked: 530

congrats! any idea where the car is headed?

Fallen Friend

Default Rumor has it....

that it is going to Indy.

Thread Information