Liked: 0

Default Crossle 32F Ball Joint

Hello,
    I'm going through the front suspension on my Crossle and would like to replace the front ball joints. It looks like a pretty generic piece and I was wondering if anybody has a source for these ball joints. Thanks!

Liked: 121

They look generic but they are Whitworth thread. Don't waste your time shopping around, just go to Continental or any other Crossle parts dealer. Maybe Keith Averill has them too.

Liked: 13

Default better adjustment

2300; Most of the crossle owners converted to a rod-end. The ball-joint is adjusted at a full turn BUT he rod-end may be adjusted one halve turn at a time. The conversion is not hard to do.

Liked: 444

Call Niel at Porter racing he will have everything you need for your Crossle.

Mike

Liked: 0

Do they make rod ends with the correct whitworth thread, or will I have to fabricate some type of insert? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    2300; Most of the crossle owners converted to a rod-end. The ball-joint is adjusted at a full turn BUT he rod-end may be adjusted one halve turn at a time. The conversion is not hard to do.

Thread Information