NASA-Texas has invited all sports racers interested in endurance races to join them at NOLA in New Orleans on November 9, 2012. The afternoon is scheduled for an enduro and all sports racers are welcome. I do not have my car yet but I will be sure to be there if we have SR participants.

They also have an enduro scheduled for April 2013 at TWS. If there is enough interest we can get each Friday afternoon organized as an enduro for all the 2013 races. The head of Texas region also is the head of the CO region and I am sure he would be happy to set up a similar plan there.

Everyone is also invited to participate in the sprint races Saturday and Sunday at NOLA as well as the time trials both days. This also applies to all 2013 races.

Motorsports Southwest/Wolf will provide trophies and cash prizes if we can get a minimum of 6 cars at NOLA. We will also run different classes inside the "nested SR class" to give everyone a shot. As an example: If we have SRF entries and CSR type entries we will run two classes.

This is for fun, lots of track time and to get some momentum started for endurance racing here.

An SCCA license is accepted at NASA and the logbook/tech inspection is basically the same but friendlier.

RSVP here or by phone.

512-413-5359
Dean