Liked: 0

Default For Sale - Toy Hauler

2009 29' KZ Blizzard Inferno SST Toy Hauler model FSL29, brochure attached, it's exactly as shown in brochure.

One owner, only about 3K road miles since new, great shape, 12' car area, used to haul an FC car to local track. It's not only decked out inside and out with the $6K 'Performance Package', it has a 30 gallon fuel tank/fuel station, larger refrigerator, lcd tv, 4K Onan generator (!!) dual electric retractable beds, rear screen wall, toy lock system, really cool convertible sofas, tie downs inside, separate front bedroom, really cool kitchen - this is a home away from home if you've ever wanted one AND you can fit a formula car inside easy.

Current NADA value is $21K on a unit which was $42K when I purchased it new just 3 years ago. It's going to a dealer in 2 weeks for consignment, so if you're interested contact me now to get this at a price under current NADA value so we can share in savings on the the consignment deal. I'll have to withdraw this ad in 1-2 weeks so please PM me soon if you may be able to use this really nice toy hauler for your formula car!

Default brochure

for whatever reason the brochure I tried to attach is not appearing. It can be found at:
    http://www.kz-rv.com/brochures.html

in the 2009 brochures area, under 'Inferno SST' link. Apologies for the inconvenience, Tom.

Default Consigned at Dealer

The toy hauler is now under consignment at a dealer, but if you PM me I'll work with you to get a good deal, and there are some advantages now that it's at a dealer in that it will come with a free 90 day warranty and the dealer can help arrange financing and so forth. I'll post the link to the complete ad from the dealership when it is online. Also, if someone is interested in a package deal with the Formula Continental RF97 I have advertised in the FC cars for sale I'd be glad to work with you. Best, Tom

Thread Information