Thread: Car transport

Liked: 31

Default Car transport

This may be a little off topic, but does anyone have any suggestions/experience with car transporters? I need a FF, wheels and spares moved from the east coast to Denver. I've got a quote from Intercity Lines for ~$2100. That might be "market" but it seems a tad high so I wanted to get some other data points.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I've decided to go with Bat who was almost 25% less than a couple of other quotes I got. All had great recommendations but you can't argue with a good deal like this. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.
    Last edited by wink31; 09.22.12 at 7:45 PM. Reason: Update

Liked: 84

PMS: "Pinky" Mike Sorrentino. Very professional, dependable and very very reasonable. If you are not in a rush and If he is on route or passing through (or close by) and has the room in his trialer he'll do cheap. Call him he's a good guy. 561-531-2688

Liked: 121

Search this site. I believe the topic has come up several times before.

Liked: 10

Just put my Radical SR3 (well not mine now) on a Passport Transport truck today shipping from St. Louis to Cranston, Rhode Island. I'm pretty sure the buyer told me it was $1,500 which I think included $150 extra to transport an extra set of wheels.

Feff

Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

BATS Racing- call Karen 5419805885 - great service and great prices, knows how to move race cars.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 5

Ive used Exotic out of Fl, a couple of times. Last time was from Fl to Ca @ $2100. Great safe enclosed rigs. Last car was a sports racer with a spare set of wheels.
    See info below

Dirc Klein
    Exotic Car Transport
    1207 E. Story Rd.
    Winter Garden, FL. 34787
    800-766-8797
    407-654-9949
    407-654-9951 (fax)

Liked: 51

Default transport

We have an empty trailer going to Denver the first weekend of October
    to pick up two cars.
    we will be leaving from Hanover Pa
    if interested give us a call

Dermot 717 818 1619

Desmond 416 524 3442

Liked: 100

Where on the east coast is the car. I will be leaving on Oct 2 from Pa to pick upacouple of cars so my trailer will be empty on the way out, so I would have no problem picking up the car and driving it out to Colorado. My number is 678-646-1251. My brother put my old number in the other post
    DERM

Liked: 27

BATS just hauled one for me (Corvette ) 2 weeks ago. Good service with GREAT price. $300 cheaper than anyone else.
    God is my pilot, I'm just the loose nut behind the wheel !

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by steve kramer View Post
    BATS Racing- call Karen 5419805885 - great service and great prices, knows how to move race cars.
    I had a great experience using BATS to move my FF from the East Coast to Houston.

Thread Information