Liked: 25

Default Formula First Citation for sale

Formula First Citation for sale.

This car was raced in the Hoosier Tire series in 2011 and is in the condition as it last raced at the AARC in Atlanta last November.

This car will easily accommodates an XXL size big-and-tall driver

The car had a new disk-to-disk beam and rack from SR installed in May of 2011. The car also includes the following spares parts included: New front beam, New Citation steering bell cranks and bearings, and rear suspension parts. Belts are current. It comes with two sets of wheels; one a set with old slicks and the 2nd with older Goodyear rains.

The car comes with an open two wheel trailer.

The car needs a battery and an annual inspection and it would be ready to race. $8100 for car, spares, and trailer.
    Last edited by SamF; 07.03.12 at 11:23 AM. Reason: .
    Sam
    Acer-MK2 FST #56
    Acer-J FST #47
    Hawke DL8 FSV

Liked: 151

Default What a great deal!!

For well under 10 grand you can be scoring points in the Hoosier Tire Championship! The good news is this car is fully sorted and its not a rolling disaster as some cars are. And you don't even need a dedicated tow vehicle to get to the track.

Liked: 190

Default A fantastic starter FST

Sam's Citation is a solid starter car for anyone interested in racing in the Hoosier FST series (or just local Regionals). Car was originally converted from FV status by Mark Farnham and Dion Dunn of Ohio in 2004 (?). Sold to a guy in Virginia where it because a garage queen for a number of years. Sam picked it up and has complete gone through the car (many improvement/upgrades), took it through drivers school and race it for the past few years.

At $8,100 for car, trailer and spares, you will have a hard time finding a better deal than this car.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 151

Default Do I want this car sold--yes

This post was in error. I can't delete so I removed the text

Sorry
    Last edited by rgu; 08.16.12 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Facts changed

Default Robert you were correct

As usual Robert was correct, he just did not know it. Yes the sale is pending, details later but it seems it will stay in the Hoosier series.
    Sam
    Acer-MK2 FST #56
    Acer-J FST #47
    Hawke DL8 FSV

Default It off to its new home soon

Just to let the FST world know Matt Gordon is the proud new owner of my Citation. It's with mixed feelings I see my first FST go away.

Matt will be picking it up at the end of next week. I am looking forward to racing with Matt next year.
    Sam
    Acer-MK2 FST #56
    Acer-J FST #47
    Hawke DL8 FSV

Thread Information