Liked: 1417

Default ApexSpeed.com on the Tapatalk network! Yes, mobile access!

Hey all, we have had more than a few requests for a better mobile browsing environment for the forums. While there are more options in the current v4 of our forum software, we have no interest in downgrading to that version of vBulletin (and we're waiting for v5).

We do now have an option for anyone who is a forum junkie, though—the Tapatalk app for iOS5 (Apple iPhone and iPad), Android phones, Blackberry, and anyone who bought one of those unfortunate Windows devices. I use it for a few other forums and it works really well for forum browsing without having to zoom in all the time. It's a one-time $2.99 phone app purchase, but it works on over 32,000 forums in the Tapatalk network.

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images in the thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing:

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone:

Forum Moderation support:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Liked: 112

First thing I noticed this morning as I checked in on ApexSpeed from my iPhone. Thank you so much. Very exciting to get to this point.

JL

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

OBTW, the HD iPad version is $4.99, but still worth it.

WTF you deleted the test thread while I was test replying.

Liked: 10

Android version is $2.99 if I'm looking at the correct app.

Not questioning the cost since I'll spend more than that for gas for the first 10 miles I drive tomorrow on the way to a Pro Solo in OH. I just want to verify Tapatalk Forum App is correct.

Dick

Liked: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dick R. View Post
    Android version is $2.99 if I'm looking at the correct app.

Not questioning the cost since I'll spend more than that for gas for the first 10 miles I drive tomorrow on the way to a Pro Solo in OH. I just want to verify Tapatalk Forum App is correct.

Dick
    Nevermind. Using it now!

Thread Information