Thread: NJMP National

Liked: 45

Default NJMP National

Who's coming? June 1-3, NJMP on Thunderbolt.

I'll be there.

Jon

Liked: 9

Fingers crossed and barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be there. The third time is the charm so, I'm hoping the fresh and crispy clean engine is a powerhouse.

I am looking forward to seeing the latest from Corsico Engineering, Motorsports Development, Mergers and Acquisitions. (It's a boutique company.) :-) I see that Rodger and the Tuscan Kitchen express is slated to appear.

Candidly, I am very surprised at the lack of entries right now. That just translates into TONS of track time for the practice day.

Come on now guys; who else is coming? NJMP has a fantastic track and great facilities.

Takers??

Liked: 29

justin huffman, jim adelberg and I should also be there from talking about it at the SP race, just have not signed up yet.just in case NJMP is hard on engines again (last year Steve and Justin blew up at NJMP, mine went the following race i made it to, at BeaveRun) i do have a spare motor for us NEDIV folks sitting in my garage so we do not have to waste half the season getting one back from enterprises. if Justin was not finished for the year anyway and let me take his new motor, would have missed at least 3 race weekends...

Liked: 11

I'll be there Friday afternoon. Can't come and play for the test day.

Gotta try to keep my foot down through that kink on the back straight!

Jim A.

Liked: 0

I will be there. It should be fun NJMP is a grat place to race!!

Liked: 0

Default njmp

Hey guys
    cant wait for new jersey,we rented the track for thursday so if anybody is intersested,let me know still have couple of spots we can run and test all day

Seven FE's is a pretty good turnout:

Zambo
    Feghali
    Sammut
    Huffman
    McDonald
    Adelberg
    Corsico

Anyone know about Di Pippo? Patrick Linn has also made the haul in the past; not sure if he's coming to this one.

For those coming to Roger's private test day on Thursday, it will be four straight days on the track. My arms are going to be jello.

Jon

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by jcorsico View Post

For those coming to Roger's private test day on Thursday, it will be four straight days on the track.
    I want you to know that I will be (unfortunately) in my office the entire day; gritting my teeth, listening to people try to agree on who gets the china, the sofa, the NASCAR "collectibles" and all the while subtly and and, almost imperceptibly, saying under my breath, "Damn him. Damn that Corsico. GRRRRR." Oh, I'll smile; I laugh. But, I'll also clench my fist and say, softly, "Feghali!!"

Stay on the track and have fun. Remember, Checkerd flag = ; Concrete barrier = .

See you guys on Fri.

Liked: 29

do not think linn will be there, he said he is concentrating on pro series, was only intending on doing SP and BR to finish qual for runoffs... plus, i think he had an incident last week and pretty much destroyed his pro car.

Liked: 1

i wish i was coming, however i will be at mid-ohio running my usf setup car as an atlantic just like i did at vir to prepare for the fall usf race at mid-ohio. as for my car setup for scca..... well i replaced the whole car from nose to tail and all the corners and side pods in between.... I made an error in judgment and contacted a club ford at atlanta sending me backwards into the wall at 120mph plus and then proceeded to roll a few times.... though i did get the car rebuilt over night with the help of my crew! and made it in the nick of time to race the following day running the second fastest lap times on a car that was no where near setup!
    I will be at the Glen and at Beaver run running as a club car though! Hope to see you guys there, i need to have one good weekend with the damn club car before those run-offs get here!

Liked: 11

OOH.... Sorry to hear about your little incident. Happens to us all sooner or later but that one sounds pretty ugly. Unbelievable you got it all back together that quickly. Glad to hear you're OK. Frame held up well??

Sorry you won't be in Jersey.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by PRLMotorsports View Post
    ...contacted a club ford at atlanta sending me backwards into the wall at 120mph plus and then proceeded to roll a few times....

That sucks! I'm amazed the frame and trans case were okay. Nice job getting it back together.

Liked: 1

so am i! however it ripped every clevis on the transmission off, and the front suspension was only impacted during the roll overs. I believe that since the rear took 99% of the impact it just broke all the pieces apart correctly and then when i was rolling over a few times the front arms just bent like usual without a direct impact.

Thread Information