Liked: 19

Default 2012 Great Lakes FC/CFC Challenge

We have a schedule! Four weekends/eight races.

May 26-27 Grattan Double Regional
    July 7-8 Gingerman Double National
    Sept 1-2 Mid-Ohio Double Regional
    Sept 29-30 Waterford Hills

Series championships for FC & CFC will count the best 7 of 8 races.
    Thanks to the generosity of the series sponsors we are waiving the series participation fee again this year. But we will require all competitors to sign up and run series decals in order to be eligible for points. Decals will be available at each event.

We also plan to have lunch on Saturdays again courtesy of Kim and Carlos Franca. If you haven't had the pleasure of one of Kim's lunches before you've really missed something!

Bruce MacDonald is working on a group tire purchase. I'm sure he will post details once they are confirmed.

KFP will be continue their bake pad contingency program. Class winners in each race are eligible for an axle set (2 pair) of brake pads, provided they display a KFP decal.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 39

Default GLC Group

I have a Hoosier tire deal in place for the GLC Group for this year........It's a 10% off list (plus tax) for all FC, CFC participants. It's thru Motorsport Tire (Lee Johnston), Hoosier dealer in s/east Michigan. All you Great Lakes Region, Detroit Area FC, CFC racers dust them off and come out to have incredible competition! I think last year at our Mid-O race , 9 out of the first 11 qualifiers, were from the GLC group.....good fun!!! Only this week left before I place the order... Contingency awards program in the works too!!!!!!!! Bruce

Contributing Member

Default GLC Group

This might help!!!! 8" set R35's - $850.12, 9" set R35's - $871.32.........Plus $10.00 per set picked up from Hoosier (Indiana), Delivered to Averills shop in Madison Heights MI. Or Can possibly deliver to the GLC races ...... Bruce

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 909

These come with 7 inch fronts, right?

Just might have to get my first set of new tires in 3 years.

Contributing Member

Default GLC

Steve....careful...if you do you'll never go back!!!! Give me an email @ bmacdonald3@mi.rr.com Bruce

Thread Information