Liked: 16

Default April 26-29th Laguna Seca GP Garages Available

Greetings,

I have purchased the 20 GP garages for the Double Regional at Laguna Seca at the end of April. You will be able to move in at 5:00 pm on the Thursday. They are sweet, access directly to pit lane.

The cost to you is only $250.00/garage for the entire race weekend. They will be first come/first serve. I will be offering these to all classes, so if you want one, act now.

If you want a garage, please send a $275.00 ($25.00 will be returned to you when you leave a clean garage) check to:

Equinox Motorsports
    P.O. Box 3933
    Greenwood Village, CO 80155
    303-907-6980

Take Care,

J.R. Osborne

F1000champ

Very cool!!! Congrats on your results at Thunderhill.

Thanks Jon. Also, they measure 16' wide x 32' deep.

J.R.O

Liked: 80

I'm in.

-J

Hi Guys,

I know we are a month away, but if you want a garage please let me know/send payment as they are starting to fill up.

The Porsche club usually are the ones that rent all the garages, but I beat them to the punch. I would like to see the F1000 guys all together, but I do not want to be stuck with empty spaces. So act while you can.

Thank you,

J.R. Osborne

Thread Information