Liked: 9

Default '87 to '90 Reynard FC Nose

I am not sure what brand of nose this is, but its in good condition with a few scratches and a minor crack or two.
    Asking $140 plus shipping from TX.

Sold. Thanks Apexspeed!
    Last edited by jdp526; 01.19.12 at 12:52 AM. Reason: add

Liked: 0

Not wishing to hi-jack your thread - i have the rest of the body work from this car - front wing/nose cone/front half of top section and pods/engine covers each side (and prob airscoop somewhere). I fitted new bodywork when I restored it to UK FF1600 spec - and the old stuff has filled up my shop since. Condition is OK for spare - but too heavy when you weigh as much as I do. The front wings/nose all in good condition/pods very heavy but acutally structurally fine.

If anyone wants them - they are FOC - only prob is I live in the UK so shipping will not be as cheap as shipping in the US. If you want them you will have to arrange your own courier - but I happy to bubble wrap em up for you.

The only thing I ask, if you want them - can donate something to your favourite cancer charity (or if you don't have one - then MacMillan here in the UK) and to the Apexspeed site.

Liked: 3

Default Nose

Is this nose still available??

jp

thewarehouse@msn.com
    Jp: thewarehouse "at" msn.com
    www.myinfinitystore.com
    90 Reynard FF

Thread Information