Liked: 79

Default "RUSH" The Ron Howard F1 Movie

I just found our about this, and still undecided about who is playing James "Never let them call you Jimmy" Hunt. I guess I need to picture him with the Hunt "Mop-top"

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Ron-H...ope-26710.html
    Last edited by Bob Coury; 09.29.11 at 8:00 PM.

Liked: 49

I've worked on Ron Howard movies before, with a bit of luck I might get some of this too

Liked: 309

Good luck with landing some post-production work, Tiago!

I have always like Ron Howard films and certainly enjoyed Daniel Bruhl in Tarantino’s Inglorious Basterds. I'll definitely add Rush to my Netflix queue.
    Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Contributing Member
    Liked: 27

Writer of the article must have been confused with Daniel Bruhl's involvement with this and "Basterds" as he listed filming locations as Silverstone and NUREMBERG!

However I have high hopes as I have great respect for Mr. Howard (few directors could have you on the edge of your seat even though you know the outcome as in "Apollo 13") and it would be a great story if told properly.

Liked: 23

Exactly-Keep the storyline as factual as possible. And like Apollo 13, attention to detail which was fantastic in that movie. But, I thought Tom Hanks did Apollo 13. No?

Been looking forward to a good movie like this for a while since that embarrasing mega-flop "Driven" came out. I heard Stallone went to the F1 community first, and they sent him packing.

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Apollo 13 was directed by Ron Howard.

There was also an interview with him, I think on F1.com, about the F1 movie. He seems to be committed to technical/historical accuracy.

Thread Information