Liked: 159

Default Crew Available for LRP race

Since I don't have my engine sorted out I will not be racing in this one. If anyone needs crew, I can make myself available for both days. PM me if you are looking for a pair of hands

Steve

Liked: 553

Bummer. I know it must be tough for you to miss this one. Want to come down and grab my car to use?

If Steve doesn't drive, someone should take him up on his offer. He'd be a great (over qualified) crew guy, and isn't too horrible to hang with. He might even have some interesting stories to share.

Good luck.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 126

I'm available too - unless someone has a car for me! The old RF93 won't cut it.

Liked: 99

Default LRP Help

Hey a Rf92 was on the pole of the Runoffs last year.

Thanks Mike - If mine was a FF I'd consider it. It's an FC though. Maybe I'll find a way to put a FIT in it over winter.

Liked: 3

Default Any help is welcome

Roux/Rob (and any other Apex lurkers)

I am planning on being there, and having never been to LRP before I can use a little (LOT) of local knowledge. PM me if you want to be on the crew list. Right now it is just me and Dad running our effort.

So another set of hands for the numerous tire changes, data downloads (and God forbid -repairs) would be greatly appreciated.

Also looking for any local wisdom on food/lodging/gearing etc... With such a large and talented field this is probably going to be a humbling weekend for me

Regards,
    Sean

Contributing Member a. pettipas's Avatar
    Liked: 84

Lodging - Interlaken Inn; 3 miles from LRP. There's a restaurant, don't know if it is any good... this place is probably pretty booked for the weekend at this point

Food - Mizza's Pizza in Lakeville; it has a full menu, not just Pizza, great place

Aaron
    Last edited by a. pettipas; 09.11.11 at 6:25 AM.

Liked: 159

Default Already Committed

Sean,

I am already committed to another small team. So I hope Rob is still avaialble for you to recruit. You will benefit from someone on the team who has run a lot of laps there.

Mike Rand and Doug Hobby live right there near the track and will know where the best food and lodging are

cheers

Steve

I'm going to crew with Aaron but will help you out (Sean) as needed.

Liked: 212

[FONT=Monaco]rob[/FONT]
    [FONT=Monaco][/FONT]
    [FONT=Monaco]look forward to meeting you and we obviously appreciate any help[/FONT]

sean

tell rand you want to paddock near us to make things easier, and i believe ric wants to chat with your pop some

see you guys in few days
    Cheers
    Len

Porsche River Oaks. Houston

Liked: 14

seems to me the best place to stay is Rands couch. The least the series administrator should do is provide free lodging to all competitors
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to meeting you guys too.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Speaking of Rand's couch, Kevin, we going to see you and Rob Nicholas this week ?
    The deafening silence from Rob to repeated email querys leads me to assume no.......

Thread Information