Liked: 0

Just a reminder, our June Willow Springs race weekend is coming up fast, June 21-22. As a special promotion to our membership and its also our 30th anniversary racing season, we are offering a full weekend of racing for only $150!

This race weekend includes; Saturday - practice and qualifing sessions, Sunday - warm-up session and 30 minute flag race. Saturday evening will feature our annual 2-hour twilight enduro for the door slammers and fender guys. Just added, we will have a BBQ for all in attendance Saturday evening

All of our events feature a noon time track drive around for $20. This is great opportunity to show your family and friends the track in your street car.

Dust off that Club Ford or Vintage FF and join us for a weekend of fun racing at Willow Springs at a great price!

For further information and entry, please contact our office at (800) 280-8272 or visit our web site at http://www.vararacing.com. Our new on-line event registration is now fully functional. No need to mailin your entry, do it on-line! Save time and postage.

Craig

[size="1"][ June 06, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: CHibbard ][/size]

Well, who is going?
    Harry T. Angell<br />Bakersfield, CA

Contributing Member

I am going with my newly-acquired 78 Lola T440. Look forward to meeting and discussing FF's with you folks----See ya' there. Larry Payton

I'm there. Parkin' the Carson toy hauler at T1.
    Sounds like this event is going to be a blast. Nothing like an enduro. 150 bucks what a deal!!
    Running the Merlyn. Should have the Crossle by July. Can't wait!
    VARA opening up to the 81 and earlier CF is going to be awesome! There's a poop load of these cars out there... And VARA does host some pretty great events. Good stuff
    Chris Campbell

I'll be there with my 35F. This is going to be a fun weekend. Our entry list is growing everyday. $150 for a weekend of great tracktime, BBQ Saturday evening .. and sunshine! Time to get out of this June fog along the coast. Can't wait.

Craig

Thread Information