Data analysis services available at Road America. Experienced and mastery of all the major systems, especially in analysis. CDS (Outside Rep for sales/service since 1990), Motec, Aim, RLC, Stack, Pi, Race Technology, EFI, Bosch.

Get the most out of your system and learn techniques of "effective" data analysis by watching instead of reading about them.

Reasonable rates for the test days and race week, 1 day or all of them.

20 years of experience in data analysis. The first thing I learned about racing, was how to read data, the rest of my racing education followed, I'm a fossil with data, but a fast fossil.

Between Atlanta, Mid Ohio and Topeka, I've been involved with Seven SCCA national champions in assorted classes, sedan, sports and formula cars. Most Recent Championship and top five result was Mike Lewis in GT-1 Road American and fourth in GTL with Rob Macfarlane Toyota Celica

In Pro Racing I've been involved in 7 championships and 3 second places in Indy Lights, Atlantic, Trans Am, F 2000, Sports 2000

Highlights of some my experiences at Road America.
Pro experience (including engineering/driver coaching with most (data with all) at Road America in FA (Patrick Carpentier, Case Montgomery), F2000, (Jeret Schroeder, Howard Katz), AlMS (Robin Liddell, Alex Caffi), World Challenge (Robin Liddell, Jon Groom), Trans Am (Paul Gentilozzi, Brian Simo, Bob Ruman). GT3 Porsche Cup (Phil DeAngelis, Waylon Joe). Mike Lewis, 2010. And at 2011 June sprints, Gary Gist 3rd in EP.

Call for Rates

A) Special Runoff rate-for analysis only (you bring me your data and I'll analyze it on test day(s) and also available for week of Runoffs (unless agreed upon, I'll will work only with one team per class)

B) Work directly with the team at your trailer/ Pit lane with quick data results within the session

c) Available for consulting on chassis engineering and driver coaching as well, if that service is also needed.

George Main
408.420.4024 (cell)
Speedsense@sbcglobal.net