Liked: 0

Default VIR, Road Atlanta, or Both??

Who is planning on attending? Looks like registration is up for Road Atlanta. Both events are doubles.

Since Zambo was smacked on the wrist by his better half, looks like there will be no re-union at the kart track; unless...
    Matthew Inge
    http://www.MatthewIngeRacing.com
    Never Forget VT 4-16-2007

Liked: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Inge View Post
    Who is planning on attending? Looks like registration is up for Road Atlanta. Both events are doubles.

Since Zambo was smacked on the wrist by his better half, looks like there will be no re-union at the kart track; unless...
    Yes to both nationals. No to the VIR regional.
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Liked: 53

I'm running both ! Are you in for both, Matt??
    Paul Schneider SEDiv FE 73
    www.facebook.com/paulschneiderracing

We'll see how work plays out. Will be at the track or Russia.
    I hope to make VIR.
    Matthew Inge

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Inge View Post

For the record, it was not my wrist which was smacked.

Yes, it appears that the kart track reunion will have to be postponed. . . or does it. The ARRC appears to have even MORE significance this year. Pro Race. November date. Championship deciding. To say that this race is "under consideration" would be a underestimation. Since planning is in the formative stages, I think we may have to bring back the cart race, the party and maybe kick it up a notch. Hmmmm. You thought the last one (ARRC '07 was big, just wait.) Any one else up?

Z

Liked: 112

I'll be there in November.

I can be sure we have a good party for the FE Pro at MidOhio as well. I don't know if I can live up the Zambo legacy that I have learned of though.

Jim

Default The Tour

The FE Mardi Gras is on.

Sept. 17-18 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
    Sept. 19-25 Runoffs at Road America
    Nov. 4-6 Road Atlanta

The traveling band of merriment and fun certainly appears to be shaping up. The tough one seems to be the time commitment for the Runoffs. Whether it is an early or late race, many will have problems with the amount of time off from work. (OK. I will. However, I am sure I am not alone.) Now, I haven't been to Mid-Ohio for several years but, the the thought of the Libecco Libation Festival in Lexington is very, very appealing.

Of course Inge-a-poluza will have to planned at some venue. Though, combining it with the year end festivities could be quite the deft move. My Fall schedule is getting booked already.

My thoughts are how many people that are interested in doing both Mid-Ohio and the Runoffs will have to miss the test days at RA. Hmm...

Also, can you show up to Road Atlanta if that is your only pro-race or do you need a certain amount of points?
    Matthew Inge

Default Atlanta Pro race

As to the Pro Race, my understanding was, "the more; the merrier." While it is the last race of the Pro Season, it is meant to be one of inclusion.

Just registered. Who else is in?? A double at Road Atlanta = an early birthday present.

In the absence, Zamborsky and Zamborksy has offered to buy the first round of beers.
    Matthew Inge

8 cars registered.

Looks to be a great weekend. Only 110 or so cars registered for a Double National at Road Atlanta.....?
    Matthew Inge

Liked: 2

In for both Atlanta and VIR. How many planning on the first round of Pro FE at VIR. We are planning a fun meal for the FE crowd like last year. BBQ Pork Loins, Lobster tails, and a few sides. We will plug any holes at the track. Because of the insatiable thirst of Jim and Zambo, we will have to go BYOB!

Hope life is kicking in the right spots for everyone. Cannot wait to get to the track!!!!!

TK

Liked: 14

I'll be there
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Thread Information