Liked: 447

I'd like to personally thank the guys from Team Players (Punko, Malcolm, and Big Ben) who created this mod from scratch way back when. They had since dusted it off and updated it with a lot of help from Mike Anderson in regards to the physics of the game. With Team Players knowledge of sim design and some constructive suggestions from the beta testers, it allowed the arguably best HEAT Sim mod to EVER be created. Please post your thanks below to show how much the Team Players group is appreciated.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 0

I agree for sure.
    The F2000 mod is not only quality workmanship of the highest calibre but from what I can see it also extracts the best possible from the Heat engine to produce a thoroughly enjoyable and seemingly accurate simulation of the racing class.
    Excellent work and congrats to all who were involved in the project!!

A H U G E Thank You to the guys!!!
    Makes me wish I would've stayed with the group as I was involved with the Alpha of this mod way back when! Outstanding work and it shows! Thanks again!!!!
    Bob Oster aka Bobo88

Bob and I were originally involved with the Group but wandered off to something else for a time. I still have the Beta saved away. Many thanks to the entire Group. I have really enjoyed driving and racing this Mod. Also Thanks to the F2000 Group for all their input which helped make it just that much better...
    Gary

I too extend a big thank you, when testing this mod I knew it was going to be a fun mod to race, and I was right. Thanks for all your hard work guys.

it is excellent work and there is a bit more coming. look at formula 3 at team players. great challenge, this not a game but a simulation.

Liked: 210

Yeah, what I said before

WOW!! FANTASTIC!! WONDERFUL!!! THANK YOU!!

The screens are beautiful and the cars look great! What a difference from the Beta version in graphics quality and overall looks. Just marvelous.

Used my old Limerock setup from the beta cars with MASSIVE regearing of course. The cars seem to have a whole different 'feel' that is MUCH better actually. Will require some new suspension thinking for sure. It's my understanding that not much was changed in physics but they do have a different feel.

The sound is a real hoot. Makes me smile every time I hear the burble kick in! Smell the gas?

April 10
    The more I drive this F2000 at different tracks, the more I appreciate the physics and overall performance of the mod!

THANK you ALL above for you hard work and dedication to finishing the project.

Don't give up on Heat. You guys are too good at it to stop now.
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Thanks Guys,,,

But Keith, you know this wasn't necessary, or asked for, I know you guys like the mod and we were happy to cerate it.

Thanks to all involved with helping on it.

I think the thanks should really go to Keith and Doug for starting this league.

Now that's another good point too!!
    Plenty of good work and time, in many other forms, from Keith and Doug. So thanks go to them too!!

ps: We almost have enough members to start a "Mutual Admiration Society" now!!! hehe
    Just joking....all the things done by all these guys has been fantastic!

Thread Information