Thread: New Wheel

Liked: 0

I'm tired of my worn out Thrustmaster wheel. It was new when Grand Prix Legends was new...

Who's using what wheel? Is force feedback worth it? I'd like to keep the $$ under 100.

Thoughts and recommendations greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

i just go a Microsoft Sidewinder and i like it alot. its was $59.00.
    i did not get the feedback model.
    there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Liked: 1417

I would say FF is definitely worth it. It doesn't cost that much more, and it certainly adds a lot to the "feel" of the game.

I have a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP and I really like it a lot. There isn't too much I would want out of a wheel other than a cordless version. There are so many damn wires for these things...

Liked: 6

I agree with Mr. Carter - Force Feedback is definitely worth it. Whether it is MicroSoft or Logitech (I have Logitech), the added dimension of feeling the curbs, bumps and undulations is crucial to success and enjoyment.

I have a friend (former runner up in the Canadian FF1600 Pro Series) who had run some sims with my old non FF wheel who consistantly maintained that the online "F2000 sim" was just a kids game.

Well let me tell you... he tried out the Sim with my new FF Logitech a few weeks ago and his viewpiont changed immediately.

BTW he got his new FF Logitech a few hours ago and I am certain with in a few days he will be wanting to join the "League".

Late Braking Member
    Liked: 217

Dave,

I have a new Logitech Momo FF wheel that I have zero time to play with. Cost $99.95 new, it's yours for $80.00 plus shipping. I also have the heat CD that's not getting any use, $15.00 including shipping. Please contact me off-line, not a frequent visitor here.

I don't have the time to make the real car go, I really shouldn't be playing with the sim...

Steve Gomas

i also have a momo and bought it off the net brand new for 89+shipping.

Thread Information