Liked: 1417

[NEW 4.5.03]
    By popular demand, the collective files of the new paint sikins I did recently have been assembled as individual files for download.

f you plan on using the files for your racing, you will need to also download the drivers.txt file and replace your old file with the new one, or add the copy here to your existing file. There are instructions on Lucky's site on how to make adjustments and additions to the drivers.txt file.

I will post some small screen caps of each of the cars later, but for now, here they are:

Andrew Prendeville

Doug Prendeville

Dave Weitzenhof

Jeff Otto

Mark Defer

Jerry Szykulski

Bill Jordan

Brian Tomasi

Steve Thomson

Chris Burke

NEW Douglas Kniffin

And cars that you will see online if you play in the F2000 series:

Dave Harris

NEW Kris Walker

Dave Hopple

Keith Carter

Doug Carter

NEW Robbie Ferstl

And the current version F2000 house car (formerly Steve Butcher)

I hope you guys enjoy them. I have a few more on the list of cars to make. I am taking special requests, too. I have a couple of League cars remaining on my current list, so if you guys are regulars and want your own machine... just ask nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]

doug

[size="1"][ April 05, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Doug Carter ][/size]

Liked: 210

UPDATED June 24, 2003

HOPE THIS HELPS:
    Doug and Keith Carter are embedded in the mod. Just edit the drivers.txt file to change their 'number' so their new colors show

CARS NOT EMBEDDED IN THE F2000 MOD:

CAR88.TEX Vogel
    CAR103.TEX Goresh
    CAR240.TEX Badia
    CAR422.TEX Bonsell
    CAR801.TEX Eardley
    CAR903.TEX Howden
    CAR908.TEX Defer
    CAR912.TEX Prendeville
    CAR913.TEX Kniffin
    CAR914.TEX Jordan
    CAR918.TEX Harris
    CAR923.TEX Walker
    CAR924.TEX Prendeville
    CAR925.TEX Hopple
    CAR927.TEX New F2000.com gold car
    CAR928.TEX Doug Carter
    CAR929.TEX Keith Carter
    CAR931.TEX Szykulski
    CAR948.TEX Jones
    CAR967.TEX Weitzenhof
    CAR980.TEX Thomson
    CAR985.TEX Burke
    CAR988.TEX Otto
    CAR995.TEX Ferstl
    CAR996.TEX Tomasi

ON-LINE RACER FILES:
    CAR888.TEX OSTER (get from thread "Bob O.'s car file")
    CAR889.TEX Hoorn (get from thread "BOB and Gary cars")
    CAR981.TEX Gregory (Sel - being distributed)

[size="1"][ June 24, 2003, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: rickb99 ][/size]
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Liked: 1417

Ok, the links listed in the first post have been updated and edited. Something happened to them when I moved them to the Mac to FTP. The new ones are ONLY the lo-res versions, and the actual "car.tex" files. Download these files and drop them into your F2000 folder inside your main NASCARHeat folder. If you want to use them in the game, you will have to add the entries listed in the drivers.txt file linked above.

Also for download:

All of the cars in the list above

F2000 Online racers car set

Other online driver's skins:
    Goresh

[size="1"][ March 30, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Doug Carter ][/size]

Liked: 447

People don't need to update their drivers.txt file in order to reflect everyone else. As long as you have their skin that they are going to use (or and embedded skin), it will work fine. You will still see the car skin they have selected. The only reason there is for the drivers.txt file is to know which skin YOU are going to choose. The car skin and screen name association for the league will be displayed on the sim home page once it's done, otherwise you'll learn who is who as you go.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 210

Keith is correct. Whenever you see a RED car in a race or practice, it means you do not have the CAR###.TEX file in your main F2000 folder.

YOU DO NOT have to have it in your drivers.txt file to see the car properly. When a driver is using that 'skin' it will show when racing and assuming THAT DRIVER has modified his txt file properly (and joins the race using his racing name) the position board will show everything just fine.

As members of the league come and go, you'd be editing your drivers TXT file all the time to keep up with changes. Big hastle. I believe there may also be a limit of 43 drivers in the TXT file. We are fast approaching that in skins.

Point is.. just download the CAR###.TEX files for the league drivers and do not worry about editing the drivers.txt file except for your own skin.

[size="1"][ June 24, 2003, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: rickb99 ][/size]
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Thread Information